NEC Meeting Video Stream notes

Started by Eclipse, November 03, 2007, 03:05:44 AM

Grumpy

CAWG won't let you transfer the "dead wood" to the 000 squadron.  Then the unit gets fanged on inspections because these people aren't progressing in the program and the unit is still responsible for them.

I say if all attempts have failed to contact them and they insist on paying their dues then transfer them to the holding squadron.  The MML wil then reflect a true image of the size of the unit.

It's all about percentages/stats.

Eclipse

Except that there won't be any "holding" squadrons anymore - that's part of this, because the holding squadrons were being held to an SUI standard that wasn't reasonable for what was essentially another 000 unit.

If you're not in a "real" unit, you're in 000 - many wings have already dissolved their holding squadrons, and anyone who wanted to be active on any level had to find a home, everyone else goes to 000.

"That Others May Zoom"

Capt Rivera

how long does it normally take for the official minutes to come out? Once something is approved for example, "#10" Cadets getting credit for PD compleated while a cadet but needed for senior member progression. Is that now a ACTIVE thing? Is it retroactive? Or do we have to wait for some reg update, letter etc to come out 6 months from now?

//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

RiverAux

Well, considering they haven't even posted the agenda for a meeting that has already happened, I wouldn't hold my breath.  Think months for the minutes to come out and then more months for applicable regulations to be changed. 

BillB

Tha agenda was posted. There was a link in one of the other threads about the NEC meeting.  Not that it did much good since many items were moved to Saturday when there was no streaming video.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

RiverAux

No, the agenda has not been posted as it should have been on CAP e-services.  It was posted on a blog.  I don't know where they got their copy.