The Smilin' Kach Serial Thread- NEW PANELS 17 MAY 2007

Started by Major Carrales, May 07, 2007, 03:32:03 AM

JC004

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on May 15, 2007, 04:56:02 AM
Wrong-O, O seasoned member with more than the requisite number of Gill Robb Wilsons.

I WAS a commander.

I'm NOW an Inspector General.

(Which is like making Al Capone an IRS Agent)

IG?! God help us...

BillB

We're in trouble if Smilin Kach is an IG. Really big trouble.But wait, we can see he's not a real IG because he doesn't have a black van with Maxwell vehicle decal.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

Major Carrales

"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

JC004

oh man...you are so in trouble with Ar-Kansas Wing. 

alexalvarez

Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

Major Carrales

Quote from: JC004 on May 18, 2007, 03:40:01 AM
oh man...you are so in trouble with Ar-Kansas Wing. 

If all goes well, every Wing will get "their turn in the barrel."  Let's not forget that the man writing this is none other than the REAL SMILIN' KACH!!!

It seems this is a "good natured" rib based on some discussion Kach had here.

Here is the "raw cut" that Kach sends me...

QuoteScene:  Smilin' Kach and Sparky arrive in Arkansas tracking down counterfeit U.S. CivilAir Patrol nametapes...  The Wing HQ is a trailer, beat up, probably FEMA surplus.  There is a CAP pickup truck on the side of the trailer, with no wheels and supported by concrete blocks.  A sleepy hound dog is tied to the door handle of the truck.  They are met by an old man.

Old Man:  Welcome to Arkansas, Gentlemen.

I should also add that this is also a play on the memo that said that FEMA trailers were too small to be used as HQ's.  The Arkansas Wing of the "Smilin' Kach" universe actaully is proving that it can be done.

Be warned...it gets much WORSE!!!!

Commander
SWR-TX-454

Major Carrales

Quote from: alexalvarez on May 18, 2007, 04:07:22 AM
Where did you get that neat airplane?

We had to sell three "Black vans from Maxwell," but we did it!!!

Commander
SWR-TX-454

jimmydeanno

I'm a huge fan of Nose Art...any chance we could get a close up?  >:D
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

LTC_Gadget

Quote from: Major Carrales on May 18, 2007, 04:22:40 AM

QuoteScene:  Smilin' Kach and Sparky arrive in Arkansas tracking down counterfeit U.S. CivilAir Patrol nametapes...  The Wing HQ is a trailer, beat up, probably FEMA surplus. 

Hey, if a trailer is good enough for Clinton's library, it ought to be good enough for the other uses.  And before anyone jumps on me, I have both friends and family now in Arkansas.  Note: I'm not sure if I'm braggin' or complainin'...

And when you get around to pickin' on Oklahoma, remember that we do, for the most part, have indoor plumbing, don't all have to take the wheat straw out of our teeth before we can finish a sentence, we don't all marry first cousins, we do wear shoes, even when out of uniform, we don't all live in trailers, or go to tractor-pulls, demolition derbies, or WWE events, and I've *never* had livestock on my premises. OK??  ;D

Regards,
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

LtCol White

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JohnKachenmeister

Quote from: LTC_Gadget on May 18, 2007, 05:05:21 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales on May 18, 2007, 04:22:40 AM

QuoteScene:  Smilin' Kach and Sparky arrive in Arkansas tracking down counterfeit U.S. CivilAir Patrol nametapes...  The Wing HQ is a trailer, beat up, probably FEMA surplus. 

Hey, if a trailer is good enough for Clinton's library, it ought to be good enough for the other uses.  And before anyone jumps on me, I have both friends and family now in Arkansas.  Note: I'm not sure if I'm braggin' or complainin'...

And when you get around to pickin' on Oklahoma, remember that we do, for the most part, have indoor plumbing, don't all have to take the wheat straw out of our teeth before we can finish a sentence, we don't all marry first cousins, we do wear shoes, even when out of uniform, we don't all live in trailers, or go to tractor-pulls, demolition derbies, or WWE events, and I've *never* had livestock on my premises. OK??  ;D

Regards,

When we get around to Oklahoma, the teasing will involve tornadoes.  Although my roommate at Camp Pendleton told me some wild stories of OK having (in 1968) two separate drinking ages for men and women, and a discussion in the Shawnee City Council if approving a jukebox for a Pizza Hut would create a rise in teen pregnancies due to the constand exposure to rock and roll music.
Another former CAP officer

Major Carrales

And now....presenting "Smilin' Kach and Sparky!!!

Commander
SWR-TX-454

Major Carrales

Commander
SWR-TX-454