Main Menu

Rotorhead web-videos

Started by Smithsonia, August 13, 2009, 03:13:33 PM

Smithsonia

CapTalker Rotorhead (Capt. Scott Orr) has built videos for our Colorado Wing Website. Subjects include: Ground Team, National Guard Exercise, and Soaring Academy.

These videos are also on You Tube. Click here, scroll through them, and let'em load:
http://cowg.cap.gov/ColoradoWingCAP/MediaAndPublicInformation/tabid/58/Default.aspx

Scott did these videos within the last month while also producing Wing Web pages, stories for local media, help establish a new Squadron, served as a staff member at the Colorado Encampment, and run the MIO/PAO shop during our Air Force Evaluated SAREX.

Remarkable work by a committed member, great squadron mate, and good friend.
With regards;
ED OBRIEN

Airrace

Thanks for sharing the information!

jimmydeanno

Some great videos.  Do you know who does the voice over in the Glider Academy video?  It reminds me of Fritz Weatherbee of NH Chronicle.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Smithsonia

Jimmydeanno;

The Soaring Flight Academy Voice Over is me... Ed O'Brien. I also make a brief appearance in the Ground Team Video. BUT, it is all Scott Orr's work - shooting, writing, editing, posting. I am just for there comedy relief.
With regards;
ED OBRIEN

wuzafuzz

Videos like that would be useful for training as well as marketing.  Hmmm.  If only my kids hadn't killed my MiniDV camera.
"You can't stop the signal, Mal."

Rotorhead

Quote from: Airrace on August 13, 2009, 03:56:55 PM
Thanks for sharing the information!
Glad you like the videos. There are a few more available at

http://www.youtube.com/user/CivilAirPatrolPAO

We all do what we can for CAP: my background happens to be in TV.
Capt. Scott Orr, CAP
Deputy Commander/Cadets
Prescott Composite Sqdn. 206
Prescott, AZ

Fubar

Wow, those are some professional videos. You guys should be proud, very nice work!