Main Menu

Some Things to share

Started by davidsinn, August 11, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

davidsinn

I decided to walk away two years ago. The reason is irrelevant. Around the same time we bought a house and I just now got internet service at home so I can share the files and data I have collected during my time in CAP. They're on dropbox and will remain so for a while. They are free for the taking. I do not know sources for anything here so if somebody recognizes something of theirs and wants it removed just drop me a line.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e0mnxb6m1o1bx87/AAAsngPJNDUlalffmB1-A1Qaa
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Panache

TheTravelingAirman

A lot of good stuff, from what I see. Already pulled it all and will hopefully be able to contribute to the Sqdn now.

Thank you very much.

davidsinn

Last call. I'm going to delete this from dropbox in the near future.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

JC004

Hey...you stole the news release header that I made.   :P  :P

winterg

I snagged all the ES stuff last night and will try to grab some more this evening.  Regardless of the reason for your leaving CAP, you were under no obligation to share these files you put together that could help others. Thank you for making them available, sir.

Eclipse

All you have to so is click "Download" "Save to my Dropbox", and they will be there when you have time to
look at them - no need to physically download them (assuming he allows users to keep them when
he deletes them from his box).

As someone who knows and had worked with David Sinn, it's a loss for CAP that he has moved on...

"That Others May Zoom"

Pylon

David, thank you so much for generously sharing your resources.  Your moving on is certainly a loss for Civil Air Patrol.

I am heartened that you included a number of files I developed for NY-408 in your Cadet Programs and recruiting materials. I hope you found them (and now others will find them) useful.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

JC004

Quote from: Eclipse on November 21, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
As someone who knows and had worked with David Sinn, it's a loss for CAP that he has moved on...

Agreed.

Quote from: Pylon on November 21, 2014, 03:59:07 PM
I am heartened that you included a number of files I developed for NY-408 in your Cadet Programs and recruiting materials. I hope you found them (and now others will find them) useful.

I recognized your stamp on things...  ;D

davidsinn

You guys are giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling in that hollow space between my lungs.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Private Investigator

Quote from: davidsinn on November 21, 2014, 11:51:30 PM
You guys are giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling in that hollow space between my lungs.

You could use a hug  8)

a2capt

Quote from: Eclipse on November 21, 2014, 02:56:26 PM.. it's a loss for CAP that he has moved on...
It's a sin... ;-)

Seriously, though, thanks for the document tree, it made me organize the rest of what I've had and make a stash for the server and cloud box..

Maybe someday the time is right to come back .. whatever the reason .. people need to make change sometimes, even if just for a little while, small or large, to keep things in check, keep progressing, etc.

It's all good. :)

davidsinn

Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Dracosbane

Quote from: Eclipse on November 21, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

Ditto.

Hope you change your mind one of these days, Dave.  Thanks for the resources.