DDR As A Specialty Track

Started by Luis R. Ramos, October 02, 2015, 01:05:05 PM

Luis R. Ramos

I have a member on the DDR specialty track. I cannot find the pamphlet.

I seem to recall this may have been eliminated as a specialty track a few years ago. Am I right? What do you recall???
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

NC Hokie

Quote from: Luis R. Ramos on October 02, 2015, 01:05:05 PM
I have a member on the DDR specialty track. I cannot find the pamphlet.

I seem to recall this may have been eliminated as a specialty track a few years ago. Am I right? What do you recall???

The DDR specialty track was rolled into the Cadet Programs specialty track a year or two ago.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Luis R. Ramos

Never mind, answered my own quaestion after using CAP Knowledge Base:

As of 6 January 2014, the DDR specialty track pamphlet has been rescinded.  The duties of the DDR Officer have/will be included in the Cadet Programs (CP) specialty track CAPP 216 Cadet Programs Officer's Handbook & Specialty Track Study Guide Apr 2011 .

You may also want review CAPR 52-2 Drug Demand Reduction Program 20 February 2013.

Oct 2013 Unified Specialty Track: The Cadet Programs Officer specialty track is being updated. The old DDR officer objectives are integrated with the CP officer objectives. This move represents another step in making the drug-free ethic an integral part of the cadet experience. Please watch the Cadet Blog for details. (http://www.capmembers.com/cadet_programs/)
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer