ES Qualification Tracker

Started by RiChArD7032, July 06, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

RiChArD7032

I'm a new ESO and would like to see if any of the ESO's here have developed a qualification tracker for their cadets? It would help me greatly as I get a hold of my new duties and be one less thing I have to "invent" to aid my goals. 

Thanks in advance!

BraveRifles19D

If you go to Ops Quals and then click on reports, the very last report, called "What Do I Need?" Will let you print out a mass SQTR. You have to enter in all CAP IDs, then click the search button, then run the report.

As for a general spreadsheet, that wouldn't be too difficult to make in Excel.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Holding Pattern

A good best practice I have found is to request the "Skill Evaluators" report from neighboring squadrons and share yours with them so that training can be optimized based on a larger pool of evaluators.

Ozzy

Reports > Operations Qualification Reports > Specific Qualifications Listing; Will allow you to bring up a specific qualification and can choose if it's Active, Trainee, Expired, Cadet or Senior, and a whole lot of other things.... This is probably what you are looking for.
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

RiChArD7032

Thanks for the info...I recently was messing around in eServices and found what you mentioned.  Thanks!!