Wright Brothers Leadership test

Started by SrA Ziebell, May 11, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

SrA Ziebell

Hi,

I am preparing for my Wright Brothers Leadership test but, my Squadron only has the old version of the test. I have failed it once before and i really want to pass this time, any study tips?

-SrA Ziebell

Tim Day

I recommend you politely double-check the test version with your Testing Officer and Deputy Commander for Cadets. Your squadron is required to give you the correct version of the test. If your squadron hasn't had a Cadet take their Wright Brothers test in a while they may have to review their procedures which version they have. Many new Senior Members don't know there's an older version.

If the test is the correct version, I recommend you write down the chapter where you struggled (definitely not the questions), review those sections, and take notes. With online open-book testing many Cadets aren't taking notes, which hurts you when it comes to the closed-book tests.
Tim Day
Lt Col CAP
Prince William Composite Squadron Commander

CAPDCCMOM

Speak to your Testing Officer and your Deputy Commander for Cadets. Also, if there are Cadets, Senior to you, in your Squadron that have already taken, and passed, the test see if  they can help you study for it.

Just a hint on on-line Safety Cadet. Please be careful how much information you put on any forum. If I were you, I would never put my ID number on-line. Please be careful.

Good luck on your Wright Brothers, let us know how you do.

Airplane girl

This is how I studied for my Wright Brothers test:

First, like what Lt. Col Day says, take notes. I took notes on everything in the first three chapters of the leadership book for my Wright Brothers test, even though I had taken notes on chapters 2 and 3 when I had taken those online tests. Then, when I was done with the notes, I went back with a highlighter and highlighted all of the important words.

Also, this website http://www.cram.com/flashcards/wright-brothers-test-help-part-1-2575508 is good for reviewing the stuff.

Good luck on your test.