Hawk Mountain 2009 pictures

Started by Rodriguez, July 28, 2009, 02:55:08 PM

Rodriguez

I just returned from my second staff trip to Hawk (Charlie XO) and I was wondering if anyone else took any pictures?
-C/Capt. Rodriguez, Ranger Staff, 11B Infantryman 53rd Brigade Combat Team FLARNG

gistek

You mean other than me and Cocco?

Seriously, LtCol Riley would be very interested in copies of your pictures.

Mullins

were can we find all the pictures that were taken at Hawk?
Cadet Senior Master Sergeant Ryan Mullins
        NJ-067 Bayshore Composite
               Bravo Flight Sergent

Spike

PLEASE post your pics online and let us know where to go view them!

Airrace

Have you thought about posting a short story on the important things you did at Hawk Mountain.   :clap:

Rodriguez

If i told all you all the things i did at hawk that made me a better person this forum would run out of space,

and I have some pictures my self if you wanna see them but id like to see some other peoples pictures as well
-C/Capt. Rodriguez, Ranger Staff, 11B Infantryman 53rd Brigade Combat Team FLARNG

Spike

^ Go post them on some website, give the link.  Some of us did not go to Hawk, but would like to see some pics.

Rodriguez

these are the only ones I was able to post somewhere other then my personal facebook. The majority of the photos are on various members of the staff's facebook or other social networks. Which is a problem but hawk unfortunately hasn't been updating their site with pictures  :-\

Airrace

Spike