Gift Ideas for ENC Flight Staff?

Started by tjaxe, May 29, 2009, 03:10:08 PM

tjaxe

I will be at my first ENC this year, as a TAC.  People in my squadron have said it's good to have little pick-me-up gifts for flight staff.  Sounds like a good idea to me and I found challenge coins I'm thinking of getting but I'm wondering what other types of gifts people have given

Also, I have no idea how many to buy for.  Are there usually a set number of flight staff? (Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I've got to learn more about the cadet programs)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

- Tracey, Captain
Public Affairs Officer, Professional Development, Logistics: NER-PA-160

Eeyore

Throat lozenges are usually good to keep with you. A good number of cadets end up hoarse and the throat lozenges help.

I usually keep little hard candies too, if they are dragging, you can slip them one and it will usually give them a pick-me-up.

jimmydeanno

Challenge coins are a good idea.  I've seen some TACs do other things like small ES related items (signal mirrors, etc), t-shirts, etc.

Ideally, there are enough TACs to cover each flight or two, so I suppose the answer to how many could be answered by whomever is in charge of the TACs.  Each flight has a Flight Commander and a Flight Sergeant.  Multiply that by how many flights you get and you should be good.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill