Main Menu

U.S. Ranger Corps

Started by 0, May 27, 2008, 03:23:11 PM

He who shall not be named has his website up and running. I took a look for a laugh.  You gotta check this out.  Our memberships are transferable.  The best part they ask about joining but don't tell you how.  Gotta love that.  I give it two months before it colapses.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

notaNCO forever

Post a link to the site please.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

I found the application.  It actually asks if you are/were a Civil Air Patrol member. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Flying Pig

Wow....from reading the site, it makes some pretty wild claims about nationwide service considering theres only a handful of members in FL.    If our memberships are transferable, Im thinking this could be my fast track to Major General?

Could be.  I'm sure he'd do it. He likes giving out grade like candy.  ;)

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

kpetersen

What I find funny is on the "Join" page, they make you submit the application and get approved, then log in to make your payment.  It doesn't say how much the membership costs...
Kat Petersen, Maj, CAP

It does, it says 60.  It's on another page and on the application.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

CASH172

What's with the logo on the building?

kpetersen

I'm bline--I even had the application open.

Why would they want to know the make/model (sometimes tag) of all your vehicles...and the number of horses you own?
Kat Petersen, Maj, CAP

CASH172

QuotePLANTATION, FL.  Saturday, April 26, 2008 was the inaugural meeting of the Command Council of the United States Ranger Corps. The members of the Council reviewed and signed the Constitution of the USRC, lead by Major General Tony Pineda.

The Council put the finishing touches on the ground work for an exciting, new volunteer organization that will provide much needed humanitarian assistance to our communities, states, and Nation as well as providing education and training to its members.   

Who's on the council other than TP.  And didn't the NOTF or somebody report he's a Lt Gen?

Quote from: CASH172 on May 27, 2008, 03:46:33 PM
QuotePLANTATION, FL.  Saturday, April 26, 2008 was the inaugural meeting of the Command Council of the United States Ranger Corps. The members of the Council reviewed and signed the Constitution of the USRC, lead by Major General Tony Pineda.

The Council put the finishing touches on the ground work for an exciting, new volunteer organization that will provide much needed humanitarian assistance to our communities, states, and Nation as well as providing education and training to its members.  

Who's on the council other than TP.  And didn't the NOTF or somebody report he's a Lt Gen?

Maybe he changed his mind and went back to the Maj Gen for now.
Quote from: kpetersen on May 27, 2008, 03:45:17 PM
I'm bline--I even had the application open.

Why would they want to know the make/model (sometimes tag) of all your vehicles...and the number of horses you own?

For the Search & Rescue missions they won't get on for a long time.  Most likely so your vehicle will be granted access.  The horses well they hope to be cowboys and make wild, wild west rescues.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

notaNCO forever

What a bunch of lies they make it sound like their organization is huge and all over the country when it only consists of a spitefull crazy leader and a few followers stupid enough to believe him. I also doubt they allready have uniforms like they say they do.

I missed the uniform part.  My favorite is the picture with their seal on a buliding in the snow.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

RiverAux

The sad thing is that their recruiting web page looks much more professional than our own. 

I like on the application it says something about a fingerprint card.  But no where else do they mention getting finger printed.  I think they took scans from ours and just placed their stuff over ours.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

mikeylikey

hmmmm.......blahhh.  Mikey just threw-up all over himself, two 2Lt's, his new HP laptop, the secretary in the office.  Wait, wait.......blahhhh......Mikey's Venti Mocha Mint Frappacino from Starbucks just came up!  Here comes my Chicken BLT salad from Wendy's

Man.......my but actually is starting to hurt real bad.  I was in the process of filling out the application and.......crap.........I think I am going to be sick again.

What is happening?!?!?  I think the world is ending.......US Ranger Corps.......Calling the US Ranger Corps.......I need HELP!

END RANT.

Seriously.....Too much personal info wanted on the application.......No real information presented on the Website.......and they want sealed military Courts-Martial and Art 15 records disclosed.  Nowhere in the FED Govt does a veteran have to disclose Article 15 actions.  That is why they exist, for punishment at the Local Commanders level, in lieu of a Court Martial.

So I guess if you are a lair and a cheat they let you into the US Ranger Corps??

MIKEY has decided to go home early today.......perhaps to clean the grill from the Memorial Day BBQ....but more likely than not.....to start drinking by 2PM.  This was it folks......this has officially crapped on my entire week!

What's up monkeys?

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 27, 2008, 05:05:19 PM
hmmmm.......blahhh.  Mikey just threw-up all over himself, two 2Lt's, his new HP laptop, the secretary in the office.  Wait, wait.......blahhhh......Mikey's Venti Mocha Mint Frappacino from Starbucks just came up!  Here comes my Chicken BLT salad from Wendy's

Man.......my but actually is starting to hurt real bad.  I was in the process of filling out the application and.......crap.........I think I am going to be sick again.

What is happening?!?!?  I think the world is ending.......US Ranger Corps.......Calling the US Ranger Corps.......I need HELP!

END RANT.

Seriously.....Too much personal info wanted on the application.......No real information presented on the Website.......and they want sealed military Courts-Martial and Art 15 records disclosed.  Nowhere in the FED Govt does a veteran have to disclose Article 15 actions.  That is why they exist, for punishment at the Local Commanders level, in lieu of a Court Martial.

So I guess if you are a lair and a cheat they let you into the US Ranger Corps??

MIKEY has decided to go home early today.......perhaps to clean the grill from the Memorial Day BBQ....but more likely than not.....to start drinking by 2PM.  This was it folks......this has officially crapped on my entire week!

Mikey, we've known his insane ever since the whole "US Civil Air Patrol" thing. This just shows it to the world.  Who in their right minds would join this orginization? 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

jimmydeanno

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 27, 2008, 05:05:19 PM
...and they want sealed military Courts-Martial and Art 15 records disclosed.  Nowhere in the FED Govt does a veteran have to disclose Article 15 actions.  That is why they exist, for punishment at the Local Commanders level, in lieu of a Court Martial.

Ironic considering one of the "founding members" is a convicted felon...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill