Main Menu

Summer Hawk 2006

Started by fyrfitrmedic, November 26, 2005, 12:04:35 AM

fyrfitrmedic

Hawk Mountain Summer Ranger School 2006

Colonel Phillip Neuweiler Ranger Training Facility

8 July 2006 - 16 July 2006 - 50th Anniversary

For more info: http://pawg.cap.gov/hawk/

Winter School and staff training dates are also available at the Hawk website.

[admit edit: color hurt my eyes... lol]
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

CAPRANGER

RANGERS Lead the Way!!

C/COL B. Mailloux, CAP
Ranger 1st Class
//SIGNED//
JOSEPH S. GORGOGLIONE, A1C, USAF
USAF Command Post Controller
www.ctbrad.ang.af.mil
CAPSearchandRescue@gmail.com

Five-seveN

you guys are jokes, cap members arnt rangers, u guys decerate the name ranger. have a good Scout camp in 06!

no wonder why you guys get a bad wrap.

whatevah

huh?

you and I both know that Hawk Mtn is a lot different than any boy scout camp.  many scouts would cry if they had to do what Hawk students do.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Uhuru1906

Wow...was it really necessary to disparage what is said to be the oldest continuing ES school in the United State? And what exactly is the Ct. Rescue Operation School? It sure doesn't come up on Google.
Luther A. Smith
Phoenix Comp. Sqdn., NER-NY-131

Five-seveN

no, it dosnt, but the word ranger dosnt or shoudlnt pop up either, and who said nething about google? cadets=cadets not rangers, never never, they are not combat ready, they dont jump out of c-130, they jump out of vans, still thats kool cuz thats what i do. BUT, Hawk did have a good jump program way back in the day i wish i was around, props for that, but you cant live on the Ranger thing. and in reguards to the grads, i earned all my stuff, on and off the dumb MIMS System by my self, with a little help from Seniors. have fun, and ya want to talk about makin people cry, go to RIGSAR, we had a Hawk cadet rip off his HAwk patch and put on the RIGSAR one, it was a site to be hold. honnestly, i hope the HM goes over good, id rather work with a Hawk cadet then a nesa, and yes i did not caps it for resons.

Have fun all yall' Hardcore CAP Ninja Rangers!

SarDragon

Hey, Bob (that's your name, isn't it?), MIMS sez you are qualified as GES, GTM 3, 2, 1, and GTL. What's this about quals for GBD and MO in your sig?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

whatevah

his account has already been temporarily suspended, he won't be able to reply until Monday.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Bob

Hey Five-seveN here, I dont under stand what every ones big stink about the MIMS is, ok so not all my info is on it, would ya like all my ES rating, Comm ratings, ill scan then and post every piece or paper i got in a forum. you all honnestly think every one in on MIMS yet.... nope, not for another 4 years says the MIMS team. so what can i say, my cc dosnt use the mims cuz hes not a computer guy hes learning it,  but hey,not my prob, when i show up to a mission i show my paperwork, just as affective works the same way, plus i have a issue most people dont have, i took my tests before the online thing was ever up and running, and your cant enter exams into your rating section on your personal Info and i just to lazy to retake over 4 exams, as all you would see, by checking my info i had failed a few tests, yup, the paper exams were easer, plus i took them about 2 or 3 years ago. so relax, cadets dont lie as much has you Seniors think, and BTW im not a Hawk Grad.

PWK-GT

Spell check is your friend........ :(
I know you don't want to further what you think people believe about cadets.......I'm sure the Administrators are very proud of how you circumvented their suspension.
"Is it Friday yet"

whatevah

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2005, 04:53:08 AM
Hey Five-seveN here, I dont under stand what every ones big stink about the MIMS is, ok so not all my info is on it, would ya like all my ES rating, Comm ratings, ill scan then and post every piece or paper i got in a forum. you all honnestly think every one in on MIMS yet.... nope, not for another 4 years says the MIMS team. so what can i say, my cc dosnt use the mims cuz hes not a computer guy hes learning it,  but hey,not my prob, when i show up to a mission i show my paperwork, just as affective works the same way, plus i have a issue most people dont have, i took my tests before the online thing was ever up and running, and your cant enter exams into your rating section on your personal Info and i just to lazy to retake over 4 exams, as all you would see, by checking my info i had failed a few tests, yup, the paper exams were easer, plus i took them about 2 or 3 years ago. so relax, cadets dont lie as much has you Seniors think, and BTW im not a Hawk Grad.
what can I say...  I'm very disappointed that you would try bypassing our temporary suspension. But, you just added 2 more days to it.  One more prank and it's permanent.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

arajca

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2005, 04:53:08 AM

'POP' goes the bubble. If you haven't taken the online test after June of 2004, you have no ES ratings. When the ES regs and tests get changed/updated, you six months to take the new test, or you lose ALL your ES ratings. I know some members who thought this didn't apply to them until they showed up at a SAREX and were told to go home because they had no ratings.

fyrfitrmedic

Admins: sorry 'bout the color thing - it's from too many years of wearing an 'orange fuzzy'  ;D

There are a number of folks who disparage the Hawk schools because of the name or for whatever other reason. I was a cadet student and a staff cadet and I returned as a senior member to 'pay forward' what I took home from the school as a cadet. Well, that and to keep a promise...

My passion for emergency services [lower case] in general stems from my time on the mountain and I, like many others, found something there that eventually helped guide our paths later in life.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Marine Corps Gal

Can anyone help me on the subject of Hawk Mountain -- specifically, how much does it cost and is it too late to go this year?

Thanks much.
OO-RAH.

SarDragon

Here's a link to their site - http://pawg.cap.gov/hawk/

Google is your friend. As you proceed through life, you will find that resourcefullness will go far in making things go easier for you.

Also, you might look at the dates on the threads you are posting in. A seven month bump might draw too much attention from those who have previously posted in it. This one got way off track.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret