Main Menu

Everybody OK?

Started by brasda91, February 13, 2008, 05:19:46 PM

SJFedor

Quote from: tjaxe on February 14, 2008, 02:53:50 AM
Quote from: Walkman on February 14, 2008, 02:50:16 AM
Quote from: tjaxe on February 14, 2008, 02:40:35 AM
[Here just outside of Philly mom-nature is taking turns at throwing us snow, then ice pellets, then torrents of rain, then just for fun a bit more snow to hide the ice underneath.  It's all good though.  (We need a smiley face with a winter hat.)   :)

Philly! I grew up outside Philly (Bucks County)! Since I left (23 years ago) I've only had one decent cheesesteak...

I'm in Chester County.  And cheesesteaks is one reason I'm still here!  Can't find the special kind of grease and goo for a cheesesteak anywhere outside of the region.  Must be the Philly water.   >:D

Why are you with 902 if you live out in Chester County then?

<---former PAWG'er.
Quote from: mikeylikey on February 14, 2008, 03:47:01 AM
Quote from: mikeylikey on February 14, 2008, 02:42:33 AM
Last time I was there, the Soldiers loved to get magazines (mens health, maxim etc), sunscreen (SPF 45+++) baby wipes, vaseline, real cheap toothbrushes, feminine products, Tastykakes (being from Philly you should understand), travel toiletries, batteries (not sure if those are allowed anymore), paperback books.  Me personally I love toy soldier kits to use for the sand-tables (Walmart, like 3 bucks), chapstick, memory cards filled with music, pens, bug spray, nail polish remover, those eyeglass wipes in individual packets (cause I am forced to wear glasses), cotton swabs, and my favorite.....AAFES POGS to use at the AAFES tent.  I will PM sooner to deployment to remind all of my PAWG friends!

Headed for the northern sandbox, eh? When do you head out?

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

mikeylikey

^ I finish up this semester of ROTC, go staff either Fort Knox or Fort Lewis for "Summer Camp" and report back to Fort Drum NY shortly thereafter.  I got to say, I am getting really excited (not really, this will be my second time in the STAN). 

I did put in for a TAC position at West Point, guess my services are better used overseas.

Interested in getting out of Tennessee for a while, PM and we can arrange a short 4 year enlistment!
What's up monkeys?

SJFedor

Hah! I'm good, thanks though. If I go in, I'm doing it with some brass on my shoulder, not stripes on my sleeve.

Let me know if you get Knox, you can come down to Nashville and have a good ole time!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)