Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 11:17:41 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: CyberPatriot Build Your Own Image
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CyberPatriot Build Your Own Image  (Read 222 times)
FalconHatTrick
Recruit

« on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:56 PM »

Has anyone built their own image? I'm looking to create a basic image with basic vulnerabilities to help with practice for my teams on how to work on an image. I would also like for it to function as a pre/post test.  Ideally it would follow something similar to what CyberPatriot has published in the past for the introductory rounds that come with the Answer Key. 

Before I embark on trying to create my own, I was wondering if anyone has one created with an answer key? Also has anyone tried building their own image with the Texas A&M Scoring engine and could offer some advice?
Maj, CAP
Former C/Lt Col
ATP/CFI/CFII
LR-JET/DA-50
Nick
Seasoned Member

Unit: SWR-TX-001

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 11:14:56 PM »

We’ve had varying success with the CP tools and have ended up building our own for CDTA that uses the AWS platform.

In addition to what TAMUCC offers (I haven’t had a chance to play with theirs), take a look at https://opencyberchallenge.net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: CyberPatriot Build Your Own Image