Risk of Some Women'sCancers Rises With Duration of Obesity

Started by RNOfficer, September 01, 2016, 01:14:48 AM

Eclipse

Really?  As I don't drink or use tobacco, good luck with that, however, with that said...

Please cite the regulation or prohibition.

Ever attended a CAP banquet or holiday party? Odds are they served alcohol and your wing CC was there.

Let me save you time, there is no specific prohibition regarding consuming alcohol or tobacco
By adult members when cadets are in proximity.

"That Others May Zoom"

abdsp51

Quote from: Eclipse on September 01, 2016, 06:21:06 PM
Really?  As I don't drink or use tobacco, good luck with that, however, with that said...

Ever attended a CAP banquet or holiday party? Odds are they served alcohol and your wing CC was there.

Let me save you time, there is no specific prohibition regarding consuming alcohol or tobacco

CAPR 52-16 Chapter 2-4C states seniors will not consume alcohol at cadet activities when they expect to encounter cadets.

abdsp51

Quote from: AirAux on September 01, 2016, 06:16:03 PM
There it is Edith, some meathead always has to muddy the waters with some political correctness BS.  Health has nothing to do with religion.  And Eclipse, if I catch you drinking or smoking around Cadets, I will place a call to my local Wing Commander and personally file a complaint on you.  Wouldn't be the first to be 2b'ed for inappropriate action of a senior member.

Same concept.  CAP is not in the healthcare business and any and all health info should come from a person's PCM staff.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: AirAux on September 01, 2016, 06:16:03 PM
There it is Edith, some meathead always has to muddy the waters with some political correctness BS.  Health has nothing to do with religion.  And Eclipse, if I catch you drinking or smoking around Cadets, I will place a call to my local Wing Commander and personally file a complaint on you.  Wouldn't be the first to be 2b'ed for inappropriate action of a senior member.

That's a bold move, Cotton.

QuoteCAPR 52-16

c. Alcohol & Recreational Drugs. Cadets will not possess alcohol nor use any drugs that are prohibited under federal law, even if local law permits their use. Further, tobacco products and e-cigarettes are prohibited for cadets at CAP activities. Senior members will not consume alcohol at activities conducted primarily for cadets if they can reasonably expect to encounter cadets later that day.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: abdsp51 on September 01, 2016, 06:32:54 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on September 01, 2016, 06:21:06 PM

CAPR 52-16 Chapter 2-4C states seniors will not consume alcohol at cadet activities when they expect to encounter cadets.

I quoted the text in full. You're missing some MAJOR parts of the statement.

NCRblues

Reasonably expect huh?

Any other LEOs want to join in on how convoluted the reasonable standard is?? >:D
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Pace

I'm trying very hard not to take some of these HSO comments personally. A commander at any level could use HSOs as advisors for activities to cover all of their bases, especially for cadets with specific medical issues. As with any skill or knowledge set, it is up to the commander to make effective use of that individual.

This thread has gone on long enough.
*lock*
Lt Col, CAP