Main Menu

MER Honor Guard

Started by Reader5567, December 31, 2015, 04:36:04 PM

Reader5567

Anything heard anything about the MER Honor Guard Academy 2016?
C/CMSgt Thadeus Smith, First Sergeant, Peninsula Composite Squadron.

MSG Mac

check the Middle East Region Web site.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

dwb

It's happening. Same location as last year. Lt Col Mayhew is returning as director.

I believe NHQ has all the info they need to get it added to ncsas.com. I'll follow up with them again after NCC is over just to make sure. I was hoping it'd be on there by now, but I know they were busy with last-minute NCC stuff.

MER Powered Flight Academy will also be available on ncsas.com soon.

Reader5567

Quote from: MSG Mac on December 31, 2015, 06:45:20 PM
check the Middle East Region Web site.

I looked on the website and couldn't find anything about it. Do you have a link?
C/CMSgt Thadeus Smith, First Sergeant, Peninsula Composite Squadron.

dwb

The best place for up-to-date info is http://fb.com/MerHonorGuardAcademy

At this point the earliest MER HGA will appear on ncsas.com is Monday, Jan 4th. I will call NHQ that morning to see if there's anything on our end holding up the process.

Please realize that all NCSA information is being published later than usual. I know people are excited about MER HGA, and I appreciate your patience as we get the info on the web site so people can begin to apply.

dwb

Just so you don't think I'm ignoring you-- HGA information will be on the web site early next week. This week's focus was on getting the flight academies and familiarization courses on there, next week will be the HGAs and newer activities on the site.

Stay tuned!