E-Services NCSAs Application/Missing Qualifications

Started by thebeggerpie, July 06, 2015, 07:49:36 PM

thebeggerpie

Hey all,

I have two questions here, and wasn't too sure which forum to stick it in, but this one seemed appropriate given the first question:

On the new E-Services, where in the world is the link to apply to NCSAs? I found it on the old E-Services before, but I can't find it at all in the new layout. I realize it is still a while off until NCSAs open up, but just knowing where I can apply is gonna help me relax.

Second question: I have taken several of the FEMA IS courses, and only two of them have popped up in my Qualifications. The others have not. I still have the original emails with the Certificates(along with printed copies of the certificates), but where do I upload them, if I can? In addition to this, would I follow the same route in adding my First-Aid/CPR/AED qualifications?

Offutteer

NCSA applications is now called the "Registration and Payment System".  It's found under the Cadet Programs tab in the new system. 

Rafka

Go to Operations Qualifications. Click Entry/View Worksheets on the left side. Enter your CAPID. At the top you'll see View/Upload Documents. click that and select what your uploading from the dropdown list. If it's not in the list, click other and put what your uploading.
TFO Joshua Rafka, CAP
Squadron Historian
Assistant IT Officer, Assistant Web Security Administrator
Hagerstown Composite Squadron

JeffDG

Quote from: Rafka on July 06, 2015, 08:07:04 PM
Go to Operations Qualifications. Click Entry/View Worksheets on the left side. Enter your CAPID. At the top you'll see View/Upload Documents. click that and select what your uploading from the dropdown list. If it's not in the list, click other and put what your uploading.

Then to to the SQTR for the course (like IS-200) and put your date completed and submit.  That will kick off the validation process for someone to look at your certificate and certify that, yes, you have completed it.

thebeggerpie

Thanks y'all. I knew I could count on CAPTalk to give a speedy reply.