Main Menu

Unit Commanders

Started by stixco1, December 08, 2014, 08:10:27 PM

MSG Mac

Quote from: lordmonar on December 11, 2014, 08:44:09 PM
MSG Mac......my secuirty officer would like to have a few words with you.   Can you come to my office and bring all the contents of your desk with you?   :angel:  8)

You're not sending the Black Helicopters? P.S. I expect a MSG of the Civil Air Patrol to know how to spell SECURITY or at least how to turn on spell check
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

LSThiker

Quote from: MSG Mac on December 11, 2014, 09:53:20 PM
MSG Mac......my secuirty officer would like to have a few words with you.   Can you come to my office and bring all the contents of your desk with you?   :angel:  8)

You're not sending the Black Helicopters? P.S. I expect a MSG of the Civil Air Patrol to know how to spell SECURITY or at least how to turn on spell check

MSG = Army Master Sergeant
MSgt = Air Force Master Sergeant

Would expect a retired E-8 to know the difference.

>:D

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: JeffDG on December 08, 2014, 08:38:49 PM
Quote from: jeders on December 08, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Quote from: JeffDG on December 08, 2014, 08:33:31 PM
What it does do is guarantee that a mediocre commander will serve for 4 years, because there's no good reason to punt them before their term is up.

As opposed to a mediocre commander serving for 24 years.
Nope, before the Wing Commander could just say "Hey, Doug, you're doing just fine, but let's get some fresh blood in there."

Now, with a defined term, the Wing/CC pretty much needs a reason to replace.

Really, you had to use my name here?

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

MSG Mac

Quote from: LSThiker on December 11, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

Rather be an E-8 Than an E-7
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: LSThiker on December 11, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

Funny, I thought MSG was that stuff Chinese restaurants say they don't have. You know — Madison Square Garden.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

The CyBorg is destroyed

One of the greatest guitarists EVER...

This is what I think of when I hear "MSG"...

Exiled from GLR-MI-011