Wearing of Optional Devices and Appurtances

Started by Pylon, April 27, 2005, 04:25:35 PM

Do you wear any, some, or all of your optional earned badges, patches, and devices?

I wear nothing except the bare minimums
I wear one or two select items & leave the rest at home
I wear some items, but not everything
I wear everything I earned

Pylon

Quote from: MIKE on June 24, 2005, 08:54:20 PM
Quote from: Cheergirl on June 24, 2005, 08:05:19 PM
how exactly do you make a poll.

I don't think we can at the moment. Only Admins or Mods can.  If we ask nicely maybe they will let us though.  :)

If you have a poll in mind... ask away.  :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: Pylon on June 24, 2005, 09:19:43 PM
Quote from: MIKE on June 24, 2005, 08:54:20 PM
Quote from: Cheergirl on June 24, 2005, 08:05:19 PM
how exactly do you make a poll.

I don't think we can at the moment. Only Admins or Mods can.  If we ask nicely maybe they will let us though.  :)

If you have a poll in mind... ask away.  :)
i don't have a poll. i was just wondering
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

vandy

On my grays I wear my nameplate, Chaplain's cross and ribbons. I thought about not wearing the ribbons, but I found that sometimes having my Mitchell ribbon on helps cadets to relate to me because they know I'm a former cadet and I've been where they are (like during encampment, etc.).

On BDUs I wear my Chaplain's cross and the other required badges, but nothing else.

When I was a cadet I wore all of my ribbons on Class A and Class B uniforms, but I rarely wore my rocketry badge. At my basic encampment we were encouraged not to wear ribbons or badges by our flight commander because if we had them on incorrectly that was one more thing that they could take off for on inspection (and it's a lot harder to make sure that your ribbons are straight and spaced right on the female uniform since we don't have the pocket). What I got from that was that it was better to not wear them if I didn't have the time to measure absolutely correctly.