Main Menu

Hunter Orange MOLLE Vest

Started by Samex, January 17, 2014, 06:20:34 PM

Samex

Hello everyone,

We are anticipating stock on both our hi vis yellow and hi vis orange vest by the end of May.  We added the hydration feature to the vest which delayed production a bit.  Everything is looking good.  We are also working on an additional 6 pouches for our MOLLE vests.  These should also be in stock by the end of May.

We have lots of stock on our regular blaze orange (non reflective) vest if anyone is interested in those.

I will post an update as soon as we get a confirmation delivery date to our warehouse.  Thank you all for your interest in our products.  I assure you the wait will be well worth it!

Roger Rondeau

On Duty Equipment Ltd - Duty Apparel

Storm Chaser

Can you post pictures with the new hydration system? Thanks.

043ES

043ES

^ disregard .... I thought I was replying to Storm chaser's question.

GroundHawg

Available now for $49 shipped
"Key features include: One large main compartment, One outside pocket with inside mesh accessory pockets, Hydration pocket with Velcro® closure and carrying handle; complete with 2.5 liter bladder, modular attachment points on front face, Expandable design and stay-coolmesh backing, Fully adjustable shoulder straps, Heavy duty zippers and hardware, Fully expandable.
Size: 17" x 8" x 5"

Samex

Hello everyone,

I will be posting a picture of the vest with hydration system in a couple of days. 

Roger Rondeau

On Duty Equipment - Duty Apparel

brent.teal

Roger,

Anything you can do about the shipping?  I was going to order the first aid pouch and organizer and $30.00 to the U.S. seems steep. 
Brent Teal, Captain. CAP
NER-PA-102 Deputy Commander, Communications officer, or whatever else needs doing.

brent.teal

lots of good pictures here for the various orignal orange vest and pouches.  I had no idea shipping prices were as high as they were looking at ups.  oH well just wait for the vest then. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/On-Duty-Equipment-Ltd/323196734492302

Brent Teal, Captain. CAP
NER-PA-102 Deputy Commander, Communications officer, or whatever else needs doing.

Samex

Hello everyone

We have added new pictures of the vest on our website www.dutyapparel.com  The vest is now complete with the hydration bladder compartment and will be in stock by June 15th 2014.  We are offering a 10% discount to CAP members for our products.  If you pre-order your vest and place your order between now and June 15th we will offer an additional 5% discount for a total of 15% off.  Please enter discount code U5ZPJGL6BTOP during checkout.   There are two options for the vest ANSI and CSA. 

I want to thank everyone for their feedback. It has been very helpful!  We have other pouches in development that will be added to our website later.

Regards,

Roger Rondeau

Storm Chaser

Are there any pictures of the new hydration system? Couldn't see any on the website.

Also, what's the shipping cost to the United States?

Samex

We will add pictures that show how the vest is set up to accept the hydration bladder hopefully by tomorrow. 

Shipping is based on weight.  The system figures it out automatically upon checkout.  Based on other orders that we have shipped to the US which included a vest and 3 or 4 pouches the shipping charge was around $30.

Hope this helps.

Roger Rondeau

Storm Chaser

Thanks for the quick response. I have another question regarding the additional 5% discount. Will that also be applied to any pouches/accessories ordered with the vest by June 15th?

Panzerbjorn

Ordered one along with several pouches.  Thank you very much, and I look forward to receiving this.  I haven't been able to find any other sources that offer orange MOLLE pouches.  I hope you'll be expanding your line!
Major
Command Pilot
Ground Branch Director
Eagle Scout

Samex

Hello everyone, right now we are offering CAP members 15% off ALL products purchased off our website www.dutyapparel.com  This includes the vests, pouches, pants, softshell...EVERYTHING!!

Enter the discount code U5ZPJGL6BTOP and the system automatically applies the discount at checkout.

Thank you for all the great feedback.  We have quite a few more pouches/cases in pre-production stage.  As soon as they are ready we will add them to our website and I will post an update.  To all members that have placed a pre-order thank you. 

Roger Rondeau

Samex

Hello,

We added a few pictures that show the inside of the vest where the hydration bladder goes in as well as a new hi-vis orange holster. 

www.dutyapparel.com

Roger Rondeau

Mela_007

I like the idea of this vest...I plan to look into it closer!
"Worry is the Darkroom in which negatives develop."  -Unknown

Samex

Hello everyone....Take advantage of the CAP 15% discount and pre-order your vest and pouches.  Only a few days left to take advantage of this great discount! 

Roger Rondeau

On Duty Equipment - Duty Apparel

BHartman007

With the exchange rate and the 15%, that's only $66.57 US. Time to sweet talk the wife  >:D

Wing Assistant Director of Administration
Squadron Deputy Commander for Cadets

BHartman007

Question:
I was looking through the 24 hour pack requirements, and one of the required items is "Vest, reflective, orange". Does this mean that if I bought one of these (or any other) that it has to be the orange version instead of the yellow, or that regardless of the color of the SAR vest, you still have to have the $5 orange vest in a pocket somewhere?

Wing Assistant Director of Administration
Squadron Deputy Commander for Cadets

Panzerbjorn

It would certainly seem to me that this thing would suffice for that orange vest requirement in the 24-hour kit. 

That being said, you may very well want to carry one of those cheap orange vests around as well.  You're getting that vest to be covered in pouches and filled with all your 24-hour gear.  There may be times when you don't necessarily want or need to be wearing 10-20 lbs of equipment on your body yet need an orange reflective vest.
Major
Command Pilot
Ground Branch Director
Eagle Scout