Who went to Hawk in 2012 or 2011?

Started by SARMan, September 28, 2012, 12:25:18 PM

SARMan

Hey, long time reader and CAPTalk user here... I just wanted to see who went to Hawk this year or last year. I went this year, and was in Alpha Squadron. Anyone else?

Thanks.
Ranger 1st Class, GTM1, all that stuff....

Jon Knapp

I went through Alpha Squadron 2011...and Charlie Squadron Team Commander at the 2012 Winter School.
Jonathan D. Knapp, C/1st Lt, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, MER-NC-800

GTCommando

C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

Jon Knapp

GTCommando

^C/1st Lt King. I was a Chief at the time. Who did you have for TCIT? Slemmer or Santiago?
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

Jon Knapp

I had Slemmer...I remember you now.  In matter of fact we were CQ buddies...if I remember correctly...

SARMan

I gotta say that is quite a cooincidence. lol
Ranger 1st Class, GTM1, all that stuff....

GTCommando

Quote from: Jon Knapp on October 01, 2012, 12:45:37 PM
I had Slemmer...I remember you now.  In matter of fact we were CQ buddies...if I remember correctly...

I believe you're correct. PM sent, let's continue this conversation through PM so we can reminisce more openly.

Rrrrrrrrrranger Staff!  ;D
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

Equinox

Signature edited.  Violation of Membership Code of Conduct.