Walton County Model Rocketry Weekend Photos

Started by nicktavegia, July 11, 2010, 07:30:44 PM

nicktavegia

Here's a link to photos taken by SM Julie Robinson at Model Rocketry Encampment.

Click for photo album
Semper Vigilans,
C/MSgt Nicholas Tavegia
Flight Sergeant Bartow Etowah Composite Squadron
Cadet of the Quarter

capchiro

Nick, you thing should read SER-GA-154.. Stands for South East Region, Georgia, 154
Lt. Col. Harry E. Siegrist III, CAP
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

Eclipse

Quote from: nicktavegia on July 11, 2010, 07:30:44 PM
Here's a link to photos taken by SM Julie Robinson at Model Rocketry Encampment.

Click for photo album

This gallery is a good example of why some photos should be saved for the Holiday Party and not displayed publicly.

"That Others May Zoom"

capchiro

Oh thanks, Eclipse..  I am at work and can't see the photos now..  I will have to bite my nails until I get home and see what my cadets have been up to.. Yikes..
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

Eclipse

Quote from: capchiro on July 14, 2010, 06:01:37 PM
Oh thanks, Eclipse..  I am at work and can't see the photos now..  I will have to bite my nails until I get home and see what my cadets have been up to.. Yikes..

Nothing earth-shattering or that we haven't seen 10x's before, cadet shenanigans, but certainly a few that don't show CAP in the best light, or could be misinterpreted by someone so inclined.

"That Others May Zoom"

Larry Mangum

Not to mention the Major wearing a boonie hat and an unauthorized patch on his right sleeve.
Larry Mangum, Lt Col CAP
DCS, Operations
SWR-SWR-001

capchiro

I hope that is a senior Major and not a cadet a major.. IF it is and if it is who I think it is, he is the wonderful senior member of the year of our Wing.. 
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

RVT

Quote from: Who_knows? link=topic=10963.msg200662#msg200662d ate=1279131426
Not to mention the Major wearing a boonie hat and an unauthorized patch on his right sleeve.

nicktavegia

Quote from: Eclipse on July 14, 2010, 04:54:45 PM
This gallery is a good example of why some photos should be saved for the Holiday Party and not displayed publicly.

I'm not in the bad shots.  Did you see the encampment video on youtube? I'm not in it either.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vLfXM3E74>Watch it here</a>
Semper Vigilans,
C/MSgt Nicholas Tavegia
Flight Sergeant Bartow Etowah Composite Squadron
Cadet of the Quarter