Main Menu

PCR RCLS

Started by Cadet Officer, May 30, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Cadet Officer

Does anyone have any information on the Pacific Region RCLS. I cant find anything and couldn't last year either I heard something that it is going under a different name. I dont know if that is true tho. If you know anything can you let me know or provide a link please

PHall

Have you tried asking your Wing Cadet Programs people?

GaryVC

The most recent one I am aware of was done between Christmas and New Years in California. The POC was Lt Col George Ishikata. You should be able to find his email on the California Wing Cadet page.

PHall

Quote from: GaryVC on May 31, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
The most recent one I am aware of was done between Christmas and New Years in California. The POC was Lt Col George Ishikata. You should be able to find his email on the California Wing Cadet page.

That's the Cadet Officer's Basic Course (COBC) which is held every other year. It alternates with the Pacific Region RCLS. Both count for RCLS credit.

Cadet Officer

Quote from: PHall on May 31, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
Have you tried asking your Wing Cadet Programs people?

I have but they dont know of anything yet

Cadet Officer

Okay thank you

Cadet Officer

Quote from: PHall on May 31, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

That's the Cadet Officer's Basic Course (COBC) which is held every other year. It alternates with the Pacific Region RCLS. Both count for RCLS credit.

Okay thats why it was never on the RCLS page it was under a different name so if it alternates this year is should be RCLS?

jebaugh

Last I've heard, it is being planned as a condensed (4 day) course in Las Vegas between Christmas and New Years Day. Haven't heard anything further, I might have to call PCR Cadet Programs.
1st Lt Jake Baugh
Asst Director Cadet Programs
Alaska Wing, CAP

MSG Mac

Contact your Wing Director of Cadet Programs. He/she should have some information, if not they can contact the PCR Director of Cadet Programs. Your Wing/region CAC might also have the information you're seeking.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

jebaugh

Quote from: MSG Mac on July 31, 2018, 08:37:57 PM
Contact your Wing Director of Cadet Programs. He/she should have some information, if not they can contact the PCR Director of Cadet Programs. Your Wing/region CAC might also have the information you're seeking.

PCR hasn't pushed any information to Wing DCPs since our Region Cadet Competition in early May
1st Lt Jake Baugh
Asst Director Cadet Programs
Alaska Wing, CAP

Ned

I checked with PCR, and they are scheduling an RCLS during the Christmas/New Years holiday week at Nellis.  OPLAN sitting on Region CC desk for approval, publicity to follow.

Hope this helps.

Ned Lee
National CP Manager

Cadet Officer

Thank you for everyone, I was able to find the info and share with those needing it