Main Menu

Update on Lt. Domke

Started by flydoggy, March 10, 2010, 04:12:55 PM

flydoggy

I got to see Lt. Domke for the first time in 2-1/2 months since becoming sick.He's home for 1 week and then returning for a short round of chemo and then off to Stanford for bone marrow transplant,at which he will spend up to 4 months there.So for all of you who gave your prayers for him,they have worked wonders,so keep it up and he shall return to CAP and move forward.Thank you
Lt.Albright

bosshawk

Prayers and good thoughts continue.

If I can provide quick transportation to and from Palo Alto from Stockton for him and/or family, let me know.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

Chappie

Quote from: flydoggy on March 10, 2010, 04:12:55 PM
I got to see Lt. Domke for the first time in 2-1/2 months since becoming sick.He's home for 1 week and then returning for a short round of chemo and then off to Stanford for bone marrow transplant,at which he will spend up to 4 months there.So for all of you who gave your prayers for him,they have worked wonders,so keep it up and he shall return to CAP and move forward.Thank you

Thanks for the update.  I have been keeping in touch with Jon through Facebook.  He is in our continued thoughts and prayers as well as his family. 
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)