Main Menu

Other CAP forums?

Started by CAPSOC_0pur8ur, May 30, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

CAPSOC_0pur8ur

So I was searching around for CAP stuff online, and I came across this:

https://capforum.discussion.community/categories

It would appear to be an under-the-radar CAP forum run by someone under the pseudonym "crackerjack". Does this happen often? Does anyone know who this guy is? He's the only one registered on the site. Maybe he's trying to make the next CAPTalk (Apparently without much success)
"To be somebody or to do something. In life there is often a roll call. That's when you will have to make a decision. To be or to do? Which way will you go?" -Col John Boyd

etodd

Are you "crackerjack"? 

Zero posts in the forum, and it was just created 4 hours ago ... so its hard to think you just "stumbled across it".  ;D
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

CAPSOC_0pur8ur

Quote from: etodd on May 30, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
Are you "crackerjack"? 

Zero posts in the forum, and it was just created 4 hours ago ... so its hard to think you just "stumbled across it".  ;D

I was searching for CAP forums other than CAPTalk, since this one seems to be he only one around these days. And while I like to think that I have the technical expertise to create a forum of my own, I don't.
But I'm flattered that you would  think I do  :D
"To be somebody or to do something. In life there is often a roll call. That's when you will have to make a decision. To be or to do? Which way will you go?" -Col John Boyd

vesryn

Quote from: etodd on May 30, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
Are you "crackerjack"? 

"If it wasn't for you meddling kids, I would have gotten away with it too!"
Eaker #3363
NYWG Encampment Cadet Commander 2018
NYWG Encampment '13, '14, '15, '18, '19

CAPLTC

What is your desired endstate here?
Phishing for what? Me to open an account there, with the same screenname, so you can learn my password for ALL websites and accounts is FluffyKitty12345 ...?
Sinister LARP here.

Quote from: CAPSOC_0pur8ur on May 30, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
So I was searching around for CAP stuff online, and I came across this:
https://capforum.discussion.community/categories
It would appear to be an under-the-radar CAP forum run by someone under the pseudonym "crackerjack". Does this happen often? Does anyone know who this guy is? He's the only one registered on the site. Maybe he's trying to make the next CAPTalk (Apparently without much success)
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact." -- SECDEF Mattis

Eclipse

Quote from: CAPLTC on May 30, 2018, 09:36:44 PM
What is your desired endstate here?
Phishing for what? Me to open an account there, with the same screenname, so you can learn my password for ALL websites and accounts is FluffyKitty12345 ...?
Sinister LARP here.

I'd suggest an underscore in there somewhere to make it super secure...

"That Others May Zoom"

SarDragon

And a "Click_*" makes it even more secure.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret