CAP Captain on CBS show Survivor

Started by 754837, February 19, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

Panzerbjorn

We'll just leave it open to interpretation on what constitutes "official need" then and expect one to use their best judgement. 

If I start receiving junk mail from Idaho surplus stores, then I can presume someone did not use good judgement when it came to looking up my qualifications.  But honestly, let it be known that I have no problem with anyone looking at my 101 card for whatever reason...except to sell my qualifications to Idaho surplus stores.  I shall put a caveat there.
Major
Command Pilot
Ground Branch Director
Eagle Scout

Holding Pattern

Good to know the Washington surplus stores are fair game. :P

Holding Pattern

So I finally watched the blurb on her, and... it looks like Hollywood played fast and loose with the video editing. My guess is her actual interview said very different things in context and this was reconstructed to sound "better" to viewers.

PHall

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on February 21, 2016, 01:34:01 PM
So I finally watched the blurb on her, and... it looks like Hollywood played fast and loose with the video editing. My guess is her actual interview said very different things in context and this was reconstructed to sound "better" to viewers.

And this surprises you how? ::)

NIN

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on February 21, 2016, 01:34:01 PM

I nearly guarantee that to be the case
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Quote from: Panzerbjorn on February 21, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
We'll just leave it open to interpretation on what constitutes "official need" then and expect one to use their best judgement. 

If I start receiving junk mail from Idaho surplus stores, then I can presume someone did not use good judgement when it came to looking up my qualifications.  But honestly, let it be known that I have no problem with anyone looking at my 101 card for whatever reason...except to sell my qualifications to Idaho surplus stores.  I shall put a caveat there.

Good to know.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

RiverAux

Sort of wish she was a bit more of an engaging "character".