Main Menu

General Pineda and USCAP

Started by Heavy Flying Guy, August 16, 2014, 07:25:50 AM

vento

Quote from: CyBorg on August 30, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

All in all, I can think of a lot more notable personages I have met that I will remember more fondly than the erstwhile Generalissimo...Marina Sirtis of Star Trek: The Next Generation being foremost. :P

Hey, you found a picture of Troy NOT wearing her Corporate uniform!  :)
OTOH, for me it was Gates McFadden (Dr Crusher) at a ST convention. Sorry for derailing the thread.

ColonelJack

Well ... I too have met the delectable Ms. Sirtis, and even had my picture taken with her.  (I'd post it here but the expression on my face is rather goofy...as yours might be if you were in the vicinity of such loveliness).  Met her at one of the old Magnum Opus Cons that were held in Columbus, Ga., back in the mid 80s.  At the same con I met Yvonne Craig ... Batgirl, that is.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

RRLE

Quote from: flyboy1 on September 02, 2014, 10:57:01 PM
What always amazed me about this sad chapter in our history was how this certain former national commander went on afterward to form the U.S. Ranger Corps and give himself a third star. Not sure if that group even exists any more.

It is still shown as an active corporation on the Florida Division of Corporations web page.

The original web site appears to be gone from the web.

Eclipse

Looks like some time in the last year or so it went dead and got snapped up by another company
which itself is not offline.  Internet Archive still has a snapshot from May 2013.

"That Others May Zoom"

The CyBorg is destroyed

You can still find some hits on it from your favourite search engine (I use Bing), but that's about it.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

Shuman 14

QuoteU.S. Ranger Corps, Inc
1101 Nw 114th Ave
Plantation, FL 33323

Other Information

Entity Status: Active
Type of Entity: Non Profit Corporation
Entity Creation Date: Jan 07, 2008
Days in Business: 2432 days

Company Description

U.s. Ranger Corps, Inc is located in Plantation, Florida and is listed as an active Non Profit Corporation. U.s. Ranger Corps, Inc was started on Jan 07, 2008 which was 2432 days ago.

Employees

Antonio J Pineda: President
Rosemarie Pineda: Vice President

Registered Agent

Antonio J Pineda
Plantation, FL 33323
Joseph J. Clune
Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

ColonelJack

Quote from: shuman14 on September 04, 2014, 02:44:18 PM
QuoteU.S. Ranger Corps, Inc
1101 Nw 114th Ave
Plantation, FL 33323

Other Information

Entity Status: Active
Type of Entity: Non Profit Corporation
Entity Creation Date: Jan 07, 2008
Days in Business: 2432 days

Company Description

U.s. Ranger Corps, Inc is located in Plantation, Florida and is listed as an active Non Profit Corporation. U.s. Ranger Corps, Inc was started on Jan 07, 2008 which was 2432 days ago.

Employees

Antonio J Pineda: President
Rosemarie Pineda: Vice President

Registered Agent

Antonio J Pineda
Plantation, FL 33323

Rosemarie Pineda, Vice President ... hmm.  Wonder how many stars she gets?

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

The CyBorg is destroyed

Don't know, but my wife always outranks me!. 8)
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

Johnny Yuma

Quote from: Eclipse on August 28, 2014, 06:07:34 PM
Quote from: Devil Doc on August 28, 2014, 06:03:08 PM
I Just wonder how could such a bad thing happen in CAP. I mean "Fat Tony" is still proclaiming his innocence, but he couldnt receive what he dished out. But I Digress....

His situation should have been addressed before he ever got his first eagle, but as I've whined about a lot lately,
when the leadership feels compelled or at least empowered to look the other way when things which are obviously an issue
are brought to their attention, people move from empowered to emboldened.  In those situations, "good actors" tend
to flourish, and "bad actors" can get themselves hip deep in trouble before anyone takes action (or even notice).

Hindsight is also 20/20, but with that said his tenure are a "leader" both at the Wing and Region level
was tinged with complaints and questionable decisions for years before he ascended to a star.

Wish i still had my digital copy of "Broken Propeller". Pretty much outlined this guy's transgressions.

We need to nominate as founder of NOTF, too.
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven: