Google Apps for Non-Profits

Started by Nearly Dark Side, May 01, 2014, 02:00:27 PM

a2capt

I'd be grateful to get anything like that, too. I'm using Google Apps at the Group and Unit level. I'm technical enough to figure out lots of stuff, but starting code projects from scratch .. has not happened since the Merlin assembler era on an Apple II ;)

JeffDG

Quote from: a2capt on June 02, 2014, 04:30:23 PM
I'd be grateful to get anything like that, too. I'm using Google Apps at the Group and Unit level. I'm technical enough to figure out lots of stuff, but starting code projects from scratch .. has not happened since the Merlin assembler era on an Apple II ;)

OK, I've got a bunch of things this month to keep me busy, between our OpsEval, and a bunch of other things that I'm neck deep in!

Sometime in July, I'll do a few online seminars on how we've build the process here in our wing, and I'll post the details here for all and sundry to jump on and see how it all works.

And let's see how well you remember your Merlin on Apple ][...what does JSR $FDED do?

a2capt

That would be the Character Output routine.
There are several Apple II systems setup in this room, and get used quite often.. ;-)

JeffDG

Quote from: a2capt on June 02, 2014, 06:01:43 PM
There are several Apple II systems setup in this room, and get used quite often.. ;-)
;D ;D

I remember first learning 6502 as a teenager on my trusty Apple ][e (actually it had the 65C02, but the only "C" instruction I ever used was BRA)...and reading how to store data in particular memory locations to make a character appear at a particular point on the screen, then I saw the JSR $FDED and I was much happier suddenly!

Garibaldi

Quote from: JeffDG on June 02, 2014, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: a2capt on June 02, 2014, 06:01:43 PM
;D ;D

I remember first learning 6502 as a teenager on my trusty Apple ][e (actually it had the 65C02, but the only "C" instruction I ever used was BRA)...and reading how to store data in particular memory locations to make a character appear at a particular point on the screen, then I saw the JSR $FDED and I was much happier suddenly!

:o
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things