Recruiting

Started by Fly Boy, April 24, 2010, 01:43:23 AM

Fly Boy

I'm planning to go to a high school NJROTC, and was wanting some input on how i can improve my presentation. Both my cadet commander and I are aiming to recruit the 50 minute cadets (cadets that do not participate in teams and only attend the class) and Cadets that might not be as interested in the Navy as they are in the Air Force.
I wish I knew how to post the slideshow I used last year, but it gives a general overview of the missions and a few videos of NCSAs. Any tips would be helpful,
                                        --Fly Boy

C/1st Lt. Kaufman
SER-FL-169

DC

Quote from: Fly Boy on April 24, 2010, 01:43:23 AM
I'm planning to go to a high school NJROTC, and was wanting some input on how i can improve my presentation. Both my cadet commander and I are aiming to recruit the 50 minute cadets (cadets that do not participate in teams and only attend the class) and Cadets that might not be as interested in the Navy as they are in the Air Force.
I wish I knew how to post the slideshow I used last year, but it gives a general overview of the missions and a few videos of NCSAs. Any tips would be helpful,
                                        --Fly Boy
Email me your slideshow and I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. I have not had great success recruiting from JROTC in the past (a lot of them joined, then quit in less than 6 months), but everyone is different.

PM sent with my email info.

C/MSgt Lunsford

Make sure to tell them all the Pro's of Civil Air Patrol. Including: Flying Planes, Summer Encampment, ICAE, Unit Activities, Fun, etc.

Wright Brothers #13915