OAKLEY GOVERNMENT SALES

Started by Stonewall, February 04, 2008, 01:22:04 AM

IceNine

You're a lifesaver.

I was about 6 hours away from ordering a pair of sunglasses that I've been waiting for a 108 Reimbursement for, my better half assumes that money I spend on missions is gone so I use my reimbursement to buy toys mission equipment.

So, anyway I'll now not spend 150+ more like 64, your the best UK
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

Eclipse

Quote from: IceNine on July 13, 2008, 06:01:21 PM
You're a lifesaver.

I was about 6 hours away from ordering a pair of sunglasses that I've been waiting for a 108 Reimbursement for, my better half assumes that money I spend on missions is gone so I use my reimbursement to buy toys mission equipment.

So, anyway I'll now not spend 150+ more like 64, your the best UK

Oh, the SHAME!

Reminds me of two stories:

Fire guys for the town I worked in received their uniform allowances via direct check, even if their pay went direct deposit.
When the town tried to save money by doing DD for the uniform allowances, the union jumped in with both feet to block it, because for years a lot of guys used those checks as secret "mad money".

My SD was telling me that at a going away party for a reservist, the commander remarked at the dedication of his people despite the long hours and low pay.  One wife loudly turned to her husband and shouted "you get PAID for this?!?!"   ;D

"That Others May Zoom"

Stonewall

Just wanted to bump this up.  I've gotten several PMs and posts from folks saying that they've used this site.

ADMIN:  May want to stickify this?
Serving since 1987.

Stonewall

If your CAP ID doesn't work, just use this guy's CAC:

Serving since 1987.

MIKE

^ :D  Should have used his real rank from when he was in though.
Mike Johnston

mikeylikey

I once got punched by a Chuck Norris impersonator.......does that count as celebrities I have met for the other "who have you met" thread??

BTW....UK.......I just got my order......they will be replacing the more expensive pair I was going to take in about 40 days overseas.  Now I need to dump them on some unsuspecting new 2LT.   >:D

BEST heads up on CAPTALK in a very long time.  Thanks Man!!
What's up monkeys?

Stonewall

Bump...

Use this opportunity...get someone a pair of $180 glasses for $55.
Serving since 1987.

JC004

Thanks for the reminder...you the man, UK.   :)

Stonewall

Serving since 1987.

Stonewall

Just made an order today for a birthday gift for my sister and remembered this thread.  It's only been a month and a half since I last bumped it, but figured I'd do it again anyway.

***BUMPAGE***
Serving since 1987.

CadetProgramGuy

Got my certifications in to them, no issues, I can now buy...

♠SARKID♠

I have to get in to the eye doctor so I can get a new prescription.  I've been eying up those Half Jacket sunglasses for a long time.

biomed441

Thanks for the heads up on this stuff.  Awsome site!

Fifinella

UK - you should hear some of the disparaging remarks from the Brits about the American troops and their sunglasses. 8)
Judy LaValley, Maj, CAP
Asst. DCP, LAWG
SWR-LA-001
GRW #2753

KyCAP

Uploaded my ID today... Killed a pair of Revo's and Maui Jim's in the past two years... looking for replacements..
Maj. Russ Hensley, CAP
IC-2 plus all the rest. :)
Kentucky Wing

Stonewall

Quote from: Fifinella on May 13, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
UK - you should hear some of the disparaging remarks from the Brits about the American troops and their sunglasses. 8)

They're just jealous. 
Serving since 1987.

Stonewall

Just bumping this bad boy back up for new folks to see.  Looks like the links from the first page are still good.

If you're in need of some glasses, boots, gloves...Oakley will hook you up.  Just follow the registration instructions and you'll be in there like swimwear.

50 to 70% off simply because you serve.
Serving since 1987.

MSgt Van

Quote from: Fifinella on May 13, 2009, 07:01:51 PM

Since when, around WW II?    8)   ;D

What's the preferred model for Oakley sunglasses?

Stonewall

Quote from: MSgt Van on January 16, 2010, 03:27:41 AM
What's the preferred model for Oakley sunglasses?

For every day wear, I prefer Wiley-X Airbornes.

But since I got such a good deal from Oakley, I wear S.I. BALLISTIC VERSION 2 M FRAMES out on the range or in the field.  Notice the price of $137 from Tactical Tailor.  I got them for $55 on the Oakley site.

Serving since 1987.

The CyBorg is destroyed

This sounds cool.

But on the form, where it says "Service Branch," which would be more appropriate?

Group: Federal
Affiliation: Government
Department: Other
If Other: Civil Air Patrol/U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

- OR -

Group: Federal
Affiliation: Military
Department: Air Force
Unit/Group: Civil Air Patrol/U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but I am trying to stay within regs.  We are the Auxiliary of the Air Force, but we are not military...
Exiled from GLR-MI-011