Main Menu

Your Administrators

Started by Pylon, February 07, 2005, 11:46:05 AM

Pylon

I'd just like to take the time to introduce ourselves, your forum administrators. 

My name is Mike Kieloch.  I am a 1st Lt. from Central New York, where I am in charge of the Cadet Programs in my Group.  I've been a CAP member for over eight years and have enjoyed every minute of it.  I also have a background in a number of areas, one of which is professional web design, which helped me to get involved with creating this forum.

And, Jeff, is our other administrator.  I'll let him introduce himself...
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

whatevah

Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Pylon

Quote from: whatevah on February 07, 2005, 07:47:00 PM
who is Jeff?  lol

:-X

And that, kids, is why you don't stay up to 6 in the morning putzing around on the internet.   :P

Sorry bud.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

whatevah

ah-ha!  he meant Jerry. ;)

I've been a CAP member for around 7 years, joined as a cadet and served at almost every level of cadet staff position, ending with Cadet Commander and then an advisor to the cadet and senior staff. After switching to senior, I was pencil-whipped into the wing HQ squadron (;)) where I had been the wing webmaster for 2 years and had started serving as wing PAO.

Since 1998, I've been at all cadet staff levels, Wing-level PAO & Webmaster, and served as staff at 6 encampments (3 times cadet, 3 times senior). Around 2001, I joined the staff of CadetStuff.org (awesome site, btw), and I still get in the way there, occasionally. I'm known as the computer geek in the wing, and work with my wing comm staff on various projects, assist at mission base for practice missions (GTM1, GTL, MIO, CUL are among my ES qualifications) and usually respond as a UDF team member for the AFRCC missions.

Outside of CAP, I do freelance photography and computer work. I manage the webserver you're currently visiting, which is also home to a chat server and a number of spam-proof email accounts. :)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin