COL Zach Mosley's book "Brave Coward Zach"

Started by FLWG Historian, April 09, 2013, 06:51:59 PM

FLWG Historian

Zach Mosley was the third FLWG CC Served AS CP pilot through all the active CPB period.
Has anybody else out there read this book?
Are there any reviews of it published?
If you have read it would appreciate your thoughts on the book and on Zach Mosley's service to the nation.
Thanks, FLWG Historian  :clap:  8)

MisterCD

It is ZacK with a "K," and an initial search indicates no published reviews.

BillB

Zack Mosleys daughter has copied the book and has it available. A year or two ago she was going to have many of the 1940's Smiling Jack comic strips on CAP  and the book available at a Florida Wing Conference, but Wing wanted to charge her a very large amount to set up a booth. 10% more than they were charging Vanguard with multiple tables.  She lives a few miles from me.  She does have a web site thre the book is available.   http://www.smilinjackart.com/sales.htm  along with many ofte comic strips.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

BillB

While Jill Mosleys web page for Smiling Jack is still up, the email address does not work. I called the phone number listed and it's disconnected. called the mobile home park she lives (lived) in, but they do not give out any information. Checked obituaries  in local paper and she was not listed, so I have no idea where she is now a days.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

BillB

Jill Mosley just called me and she is going to contact the web page IT people and get changes and corrections made. However if anyone ants to order the comic strips or Brave Coward Zack, thy can call her cell phone at 352-213-1484 until the web page changes can be made.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104