ICUT Evaluation Forms

Started by ML07, January 26, 2024, 02:17:04 PM

ML07

Hey folks,

I've been handling a lot of the ICUT evaluations at my squadron recently. Was looking for some good check-off sheets to have handy for cadets and SMs that need the evaluation done.

For the EF Johnson 5112 and 5713 I've been using this: https://frederick.cap.gov/media/cms/ICUT_Evaluation_Worksheet_T1__OP2_1E3940D4E57DC.pdf

For the Motorola APX 4000s, I wrote my own but would like see if anyone has done the same to cross-reference.

Thanks!
C/1stLt, CAP
C/CC
C/ITO
C/Comm

arajca

What different evaluation standards are you using? Except for the EF Johnson wording, nothing is specific to those radios. The actual steps and controls may be different, but you're evaluating if they can complete the task with the equipment provided. Turning on the mobile radios uses different control, but the task is to turn on the radio.

ML07

Quote from: arajca on January 26, 2024, 03:43:51 PMWhat different evaluation standards are you using? Except for the EF Johnson wording, nothing is specific to those radios. The actual steps and controls may be different, but you're evaluating if they can complete the task with the equipment provided. Turning on the mobile radios uses different control, but the task is to turn on the radio.

No different evaluation standards, primarily different wording as you stated. For example, the SCAN ED demo for the EF Johnson is changed. I mainly (along with changing the wording) added some more notes rather than tasks for instructors to explain some functions specific to the 4000s. Just basic stuff.
C/1stLt, CAP
C/CC
C/ITO
C/Comm