Started by Eclipse, February 03, 2010, 03:11:03 AM

Eclipse

Dear NHQ,

Thank you.

(PS> We love ORMS, too...)

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

https://www.capnhq.gov/news/news02Feb10.htm

The new version of Operations Qualifications has been released.

Notable new features include:
Look and feel updated with a more responsive user interface. Less screen refreshes.
Every member will have access to any member's information. If they do not have permissions to edit the information, it will be read-only.
You do not have to download the font for the 101 Card barcode to show.
You can now uploaded ES and Pilot documents.
If you hover over any item in OPS Quals it will provide you with information (i.e. who validated/approved it, date it was validated/approved, etc.).
Real-time FRO Support Report.

"That Others May Zoom"

lordmonar

I just checked it out....one intresting thing I noticed....if you are GTM1 rated GTM 2 and GTM 3 do not show on your 101.....but they still show as active in the single entry area.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

exFlight Officer

One thing that I have noticed is that my FEMA courses no longer show up on the 101 card.

dbaran

We seem to have had all of our trainee ratings disappear...no idea why.

exFlight Officer

JROB

Also Trainee Status is no longer indicated
Maj. Jason Robinson
Squadron Commander, Desoto Composite Squadron
SER-MS-096

"If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life"-Igor Sikorsky

Angus

Quote from: JROB on February 03, 2010, 05:41:18 AM
Also Trainee Status is no longer indicated

I'd look into that closer my Trainee status forCERT still shows up.
Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

Spike

The system is a nice change.  Instead of having to sing off on each task, now I can just say "yes" on the overall validation.  I do like the disclaimer that was added as well.  Too many people just "click" approve when it comes across their screens. 

sparks

Operations report module is still down too.

jeders

Now if only TXWG would let us use it.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Eclipse

Quote from: jeders on February 03, 2010, 04:02:53 PM

What other choice is there?  The WMU removed the ability to upgrade 101 cards about 2 months ago, so by default it
can't be used to track ES.

"That Others May Zoom"

Angus

Quote from: Eclipse on February 03, 2010, 04:27:01 PM

What other choice is there?  The WMU removed the ability to upgrade 101 cards about 2 months ago, so by default it

Not only that, if National were to come and inspect records eServices is the only system they would use.
Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

sardak

QuoteI just checked it out....one intresting thing I noticed....if you are GTM1 rated GTM 2 and GTM 3 do not show on your 101.....but they still show as active in the single entry area.
From the fine print at the top of the page showing your 101 card "Only the highest level of qaulifications with multiple levels is shown (IC1, IC2 and IC3 will show up as IC1 only)."

Mike

Turtle1

Did anyone figure out why the trainee status was removed?  The trainee status does not show up on the 101 card or on the single Person Achievement.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

sparks

Just got a "runtime server" error after logginf in. They have issues .

Short Field

We had problems getting the correct dates to show in several renewals.  It kept wanting to put in the current date, not the date the renewal took place.  It also seems to handle a renewal like a new achievement instead of a renewal.

I do like how it shows who did the training and approval.
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

davedove

Quote from: Short Field on February 03, 2010, 07:01:29 PM
I do like how it shows who did the training and approval.

I noticed for my SET training that Johnnie Doe approved it. 8)
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

jeders

Quote from: Eclipse on February 03, 2010, 04:27:01 PM

Only the Wing Commander and his henchmen, err staff, are allowed to enter data into eServices (by nationally approved supplements). Those of us below wing have to submit the outdated, never gonna be updated paper SQTRs to wing in order to get qual'd.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Nick

Quote from: jeders on February 03, 2010, 08:11:38 PM
Only the Wing Commander and his henchmen, err staff, are allowed to enter data into eServices (by nationally approved supplements). Those of us below wing have to submit the outdated, never gonna be updated paper SQTRs to wing in order to get qual'd.
Not sure where you're getting that information from.  Group IV is all submitting it into eServices (which has to be approved at group and wing level anyway).  That sounds like someone at your squadron has been misinformed.
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus