Main Menu

I am Still around

Started by JAFO78, July 22, 2007, 04:54:07 PM

JAFO78

Greetings fellow board members. I have been out of touch for almost 6 months, due to that fact my family has moved to sunny Florida. After we arrived here we found out our mother board burned out on the computer. Still trying to figure out that one.

Work at Disney and start at 2am until 1130am. The last 2 months I have worked 56 hrs a week, 6 days a week. My honey due list grows faster then the grass at home.

I still look in from time to time when I can get to a computer. Lack of one stinks. I still hope to hook up with a squadron soon after school starts again.

Just want to touch base, and let everyone know I am still around but not as much.

Take care all.....Robg
JAFO

shorning

So do you get to wear a costume?   Has the mouse brainwashed you yet?  Do you have nightmare of "It's a small world.."?   >:D

Anyway, good to see you're still around. 

Flying Pig

more importantly, how can we nurture this relationship to get discounts on tickets!!!!

Ohh, I hope that wasnt you my kid kicked in the knee.....

Major Lord

Ahhh, you have plenty of experience working with Mickey Mouse outfits!

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

SARMedTech

Quote from: CaptLord on July 22, 2007, 08:30:48 PM
Ahhh, you have plenty of experience working with Mickey Mouse outfits!

Capt. Lord

and wearing costumes if youre in CAP.  ;)
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

BillB

If you're wearing Mickey Mouse cap with ears, can you still wear a boonie or beret?
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

JAFO78

Hey guys nice to hear from you all. I work as a food handler. Putting away all the food the 2 kitchens use. Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood & Vine. They go through 30,000 lbs of chicken a month. Wonder what KFC uses.

I do get to see the Mouse. I just saw him today. In June they had Star Wars weekends were they had parades that started behind the kitchen got to see all the Stars. I see Vader now and again. Plus Donald, Goofy, etc. When I see them I feel like a kid again. LOL.

In the 5 months I have been there we have visited as guest 11 times. My kids are finally getting " sick" of Disney.

My 2 oldest sons work for Mickey too. The oldest at All Star Sport, and the other a Life Guard at the Poly - Grand Floridian. Drew the life guard got a save on April 28th when a kid dove in a knocked himself out cold. He jumped in pulled the kid out and started CPR. He got an award from Disney for it.

Well hope to hear from you guys again. Looking a CAP after Sept 1st. When school starts and things get back to normal.  LOL.
JAFO

Major Lord

My son, a former Spaatz cadet, tackled Mickey at Disneyland in Anaheim when he was a little badger. Knocked him ( actually her) ass over tea kettle)  Disney Secret Service people popped out of half a dozen different spots and established a protective cordon in 5 seconds.... Very impressive... ( of course, they were  all a bunch of limp-wristed drama students, but they responded very well!)

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."