What are the chances of this?

Started by The CyBorg is destroyed, January 26, 2012, 08:11:43 AM

NCRblues

Quote from: CyBorg on January 27, 2012, 07:27:06 PM
Whether or not any paperwork was done, I don't know...but from my experience the AF doesn't do anything without paperwork.

That is my point... We all say "the AF approved this" or "the AF did not approve it". I do not think a single one of us (well, maybe Ned) has seen ANY paperwork from the AF at all concerning uniforms. I am guilty of this as well but, these "cite please" game works both ways.
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

lordmonar

Well, isn't that one of the whole issues of these uniform discussions?

What the USAF wants or does not want is almost always speculation.

Beyond the AFI there is nothing from the USAF about what they think about our uniforms, what they forsee we would be wearing in the future, and what they think about any of our (CT's) rants and raves about uniform issues.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: lordmonar on January 27, 2012, 10:48:48 PM
What the USAF wants or does not want is almost always speculation.

Yes.  Nothing can exist in a vacuum, and when there is a vacuum of verifiable info from the USAF, rumours and permutations of rumours run rampant.

Quote from: lordmonar on January 27, 2012, 10:48:48 PM
Beyond the AFI there is nothing from the USAF about what they think about our uniforms, what they forsee we would be wearing in the future, and what they think about any of our (CT's) rants and raves about uniform issues.

Or if they even care, as long as we don't troll for salutes we're not entitled to.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

RiverAux

I seem to recall that the agenda item regarding the CSU had a lot of specifics on why that decision was being recommended.  Don't remember what they were though.

PHall

Quote from: SarDragon on January 27, 2012, 07:35:04 AM
Quote from: PHall on January 27, 2012, 03:29:06 AM
Where's SarDragon and his "tick, tock"? ::)

You are just as welcome to throw the clock out there as I am. Looks like you did OK. I'll add a little emphasis for you!

No, that's your rice bowl. And I'm not going to break your rice bowl.

(Watch the movie The Sand Pebbles if you're confused by this.)

SarDragon

Fair enough.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. (The kool graphics are temporarily off-line.)
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Spaceman3750

niferous

Any advice I give is worth exactly what you are paying for it.