Prospective Encampment Flight Sergeant

Started by DSellers, February 21, 2019, 07:11:15 PM

DSellers

I am a C/TSgt who plans to staff the 2019 OHWG Encampment as a Flight Sergeant. This is my resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMT54P9dggOTm4I20DrMYe2cNi_00OHbmudDjy0YKy0/edit?usp=sharing

What I would like to know is exactly what I will be tested for at staff selections. For example, do I need to know how an entire pass-in-review ceremony works?
Any other tips or insight would be appreciated as well.

Color Guard Rifleman

If you would like for it to be reviewed, send a file version of the document, not a google drive link.
C/SMSgt Murphy Killeen, CAP
2019 MIWG Encampment Squadron 2 First Sergeant
Recruiting NCO

See the source image

Eclipse

Or better still, post the anonymized text in a message thread here.

"That Others May Zoom"

Paul Creed III

Quote from: DSellers on February 21, 2019, 07:11:15 PM
I am a C/TSgt who plans to staff the 2019 OHWG Encampment as a Flight Sergeant. This is my resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMT54P9dggOTm4I20DrMYe2cNi_00OHbmudDjy0YKy0/edit?usp=sharing

What I would like to know is exactly what I will be tested for at staff selections. For example, do I need to know how an entire pass-in-review ceremony works?
Any other tips or insight would be appreciated as well.

C/TSgt Sellers: have you reached out to the Commandant for Cadets with your questions on how staff selections will work? 1st Lt Jacquin would be in the best place to answer the questions on how staff selections will work in Ohio Wing this year.

Your resume looks fairly solid.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager

DSellers

Thank you for the advice. I will contact Lt Jacquin

Color Guard Rifleman

C/TSgt Sellers,

You might want to add your cadet grade to your resume. Also, it might be a good idea to have a few more references that are a bit more well known such as your squadron cadet commander and your unit commander. Other than that, just keep improving as a cadet and a leader
C/SMSgt Murphy Killeen, CAP
2019 MIWG Encampment Squadron 2 First Sergeant
Recruiting NCO

See the source image

DSellers

Definitely good ideas. Unfortunately, I just sent in my resume. Thanks anyway! I will see if I can make those changes for the future.

The Chief of the Mountains

Best of luck I am getting ready to send in my resume too.
C/CMSgt
Safety NCO