Main Menu

DDR Teletraining

Started by ThorntonOL, February 06, 2009, 04:41:34 PM

ThorntonOL

Well I've signed myself up for all three teletraings and have been notified that I'm in and will be taking the first one Monday.
Sounds like it's a conference call with materials sent via net.
Anyone have any expereince with this training?
Former 1st Lt. Oliver L. Thornton
NY-292
Broome Tioga Composite Squadron

Tim Medeiros

I've sat in on a couple of sessions.  What they did last time was they sent the powerpoint slides via email that could be used as notes (good for the visual learners) then on the night of the training they actually called me, so I wouldn't get any charges on my bill, and began going through the slides, providing examples of some things that've happened before (especially with the activities portion of the training) always making sure that people understood.  If you have questions on anything related to DDR, ask, the people running the training have a ton of been-there-done-that credit and know the program inside and out, along with upcoming changes.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

ThorntonOL

Heard you on tonight's conference call, I'm not one to talk much, just listening mainly as I have almost no idea what I'm doing. (If I had no idea what I was doing I wouldn't be doing it.)
Tonight's clas was very informative and am waiting patiently for the next 2 trainings.
NY-292

Tim Medeiros

I hope you enjoyed it.  Maj Stuart puts on a good class, shes also very approachable outside of the class if you come up with any questions.  If anything, feel free to ask me, if I don't know the answer I can find out.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

ThorntonOL

Bump

Finished my 2nd Teletraining this past Monday and as with something new learned a lot.
Looking forward to actvities as we are suppose to have a special guest on the line.
Might be a longer call than the previous but looks like it will be the most fun out of all of them as it is about Activities, Fun!
NY-292