Main Menu

MEMORIAL DAY 2014

Started by THRAWN, May 23, 2014, 07:53:41 PM

THRAWN

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy the time with your families, and take a few minutes to reflect on the importance of this great American holiday.

Best regards,
Bill Strupczewski and family
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Eclipse

The same from me.

I just noticed "Band of Brothers" and "The Pacific" popped up on Amazon Prime Instant Video,
so if you somehow haven't seen these outstanding works yet, a good way to spend a day this
weekend, or an excuse to light up that free month.

"That Others May Zoom"

THRAWN

Sucking down Band of Brothers as I type for about the 25th time.

Currahee.
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Stonewall

Every year at Memorial Day, people thank me for my service in the military. But Memorial Day isn't for me. Yes, I am a veteran, but Veterans Day, not Memorial Day, is the day for ALL veterans. So hit me up in about 5 1/2 months and I'll buy you a beer for allowing me the privilege of serving in the military
Serving since 1987.

Matt Kenyon

Quote from: THRAWN on May 23, 2014, 07:53:41 PM
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy the time with your families, and take a few minutes to reflect on the importance of this great American holiday.

Best regards,
Bill Strupczewski and family
Cheers, mate.
Stomping sacred cows, and eating pork on fridays, since 1999...
CAPF 2B available on request.

USMCGunny

Memorial day for me is a day to rememer all veterans that have served and especially my fallen brothers. 

Retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant 1969-1991, Vietnam Infantry Combat Veteran 1970 - 1971, Marine Corps Drill Instructor 1976 - 1978. 

MSgt CAP.

Майор Хаткевич

Garibaldi

Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

JacobAnn

Quote from: Eclipse on May 23, 2014, 10:31:10 PM
The same from me.

I just noticed "Band of Brothers" and "The Pacific" popped up on Amazon Prime Instant Video,
so if you somehow haven't seen these outstanding works yet, a good way to spend a day this
weekend, or an excuse to light up that free month.

Thank you for sharing.  I'm one of those who has not seen Band of Brothers.  I'm looking forward to it.