Main Menu

FIND Ribbon Certificate

Started by Stonewall, August 08, 2019, 02:06:51 AM

Stonewall

Random thought.  Has anyone ever created an unofficial "FIND" ribbon certificate?

We're going to be awarding some FIND ribbons in a few weeks and was thinking it'd be kind of cool to present a "first find" certificate.

If anyone has done it, can you share them? If anyone is willing to create one, would you share it?  I'll try to put something cool together and share here when time permits.
Serving since 1987.

Gunsotsu

The ribbon isn't enough? They're rare enough these days as it is.

Stonewall

Quote from: Gunsotsu on August 08, 2019, 03:15:11 AM
The ribbon isn't enough? They're rare enough these days as it is.

Sure it's enough. But jump wings, air assault, combat infantrymans badge, combat action badge, and a gazzilion other badges and awards come with certificates. I'd mark it up with a cadet's "first orientation flight" certificate. Not a game changer, but something cool or fun to hand out with the ribbon.
Serving since 1987.

Alaric

Quote from: Stonewall on August 08, 2019, 02:06:51 AM
Random thought.  Has anyone ever created an unofficial "FIND" ribbon certificate?

We're going to be awarding some FIND ribbons in a few weeks and was thinking it'd be kind of cool to present a "first find" certificate.

If anyone has done it, can you share them? If anyone is willing to create one, would you share it?  I'll try to put something cool together and share here when time permits.

Yes I'd be happy to share the certificate I have but it will need to wait until after the conference as I do not have my personal computer with me at the conference

CFToaster

I just got my first find last month, and the certificate accompanying the ribbon consisted of a print out of the email authorizing the ribbon. :-/ FWIW, it was in a report cover...

THRAWN

Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Shuman 14

Joseph J. Clune
Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

Color Guard Rifleman

C/SMSgt Murphy Killeen, CAP
2019 MIWG Encampment Squadron 2 First Sergeant
Recruiting NCO

See the source image

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.