Main Menu

PJOC Ft. Knox

Started by GroundHawg, June 18, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

GroundHawg

Can anyone tell me the last year PJOC was held at Ft. Knox, and why that location was closed down?

I can only make assumptions.

Mitchell 1969

"I can only make assumptions."

That is not true. You can also wait for people to answer your question. In fact, not doing that, but proceeding with your assumptions, is neither a good use of your time nor is it necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

GroundHawg

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.....

Mitchell 1969

Quote from: GroundHawg on June 19, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.....

There you go, assuming. Was that a good use of your time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

SarDragon

That one went bad quickly.

Click.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret