Chrome for iOS to access eServices

Started by vento, May 29, 2013, 09:45:33 PM

vento

I've always used Google Chrome for Mac OS or PC to access eServices without any problems. However, it seems that for some reason Chrome for iOS does not work we'll with eServices. For example I can login into eServices, then if I click on Search Member, the browser will kick me back to the login screen. No problems if I use Safari instead. Anybody else experiencing similar issues? Any work around or solutions?
Thanks!

Майор Хаткевич

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: NIN on May 29, 2013, 10:19:46 PM
Quote from: usafaux2004 on May 29, 2013, 10:14:23 PM
Get an android.

The power of Eclipse is strong in this one...

I've known him too long, even if I haven't seen him since 2008.

JeffDG

Quote from: vento on May 29, 2013, 09:45:33 PM
I've always used Google Chrome for Mac OS or PC to access eServices without any problems. However, it seems that for some reason Chrome for iOS does not work we'll with eServices. For example I can login into eServices, then if I click on Search Member, the browser will kick me back to the login screen. No problems if I use Safari instead. Anybody else experiencing similar issues? Any work around or solutions?
Thanks!
had the same issue.

Hit the "Request Desktop Site".  You will have to log in again, but works like a charm!

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

vento

Quote from: JeffDG on May 29, 2013, 11:47:27 PM
Quote from: vento on May 29, 2013, 09:45:33 PM
Thanks!
had the same issue.

Hit the "Request Desktop Site".  You will have to log in again, but works like a charm!

Thanks for the work around. Annoying when Google has a bug.  :angel:

Huey Driver

Weird, it's working for me on Chrome for iOS. I wonder if we have the same version.
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...