Main Menu

CAP tattoos

Started by Cool Mace, April 25, 2012, 07:07:12 PM

PHall

Quote from: Grumpy on May 09, 2012, 12:18:40 AM
Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on May 08, 2012, 11:17:04 PM
Nope... There isn't much you can do about it... But by that time I'll probably be so far gone I will be surprised every time I look at them like... OH NO WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ARM HOW DID THAT GET THERE WHAT IS IT?!?!

Yee gad, now you do have worried.  That 70 mark is just around the corner and I think I'm still here mentally, or at least hope I am. 

Some folks may have a different opinion on that! >:D

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Cool Mace

CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

Grumpy

Quote from: PHall on May 09, 2012, 12:51:35 AM
Nope... There isn't much you can do about it... But by that time I'll probably be so far gone I will be surprised every time I look at them like... OH NO WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ARM HOW DID THAT GET THERE WHAT IS IT?!?!

Yee gad, now you do have worried.  That 70 mark is just around the corner and I think I'm still here mentally, or at least hope I am. 

Sure, pick on the old guy.  That's OK, I'll be at encampment too😉

PHall

Quote from: Grumpy on May 09, 2012, 03:04:12 AM
Quote from: PHall on May 09, 2012, 12:51:35 AM

Sure, pick on the old guy.  That's OK, I'll be at encampment too

I will too, but I don't have to sleep in the barracks. Ha! >:D

Persona non grata

Tats are a matter of self expresion or...........I drank too much and how did this get here.  If a hard charger wants one so be it.  I might chuckle a bit f I see it but I might just say to you "outstanding".  Just make sure that VG does not find out :D
Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

Nathan

Quote from: PHall on May 08, 2012, 10:49:55 PM
Nathan, it's not the quality of the tattoo when you're 75, it's the quality of your skin.
Nature is not on your side here and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it either.

I'm well aware of what tends to happen to people as they age.  :)

But depending on the quality, the kind of tattoo, and the individual physiology of how the person ages, it's not by any means certain that the tattoo is going to become a blurry mess at age 75. Some people simply don't have severe problems with that.

Besides, who exactly is a 75 year old individual having to worry about offending with a tattoo that doesn't look as good as it used to?  ;D
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.