The same question over and over...

Started by Eclipse, January 20, 2007, 08:40:24 PM

RiverAux

QuoteSo how would one, go about affirming that what is discussed here reaches ears in higher places?

Several issues raised here concerning items on CAP NewsOnline were "fixed" within hours of posting here....

Pylon

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on January 27, 2007, 10:02:52 PM
So how would one, go about affirming that what is discussed here reaches ears in higher places?

Judging by the accounts with cap.gov email addresses and the IP addresses that surf here, I think it's safe to assume that at least some of the content here is read by those at Maxwell AFB.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

ZigZag911

Quote from: Major Carrales on January 27, 2007, 06:47:10 PM
Quote from: ZigZag911 on January 27, 2007, 06:26:45 PM
It really doesn't matter if National Board members or BOG members are posting here....they could easily be reading the discussions without being forum members....in which case, the ideas are indeed getting through.

Wait...wait a minute?!  What is the purpose of this forum, to exchange ideas, better CAP and network...or to circumnavigate the command structure?

Lots of good ideas get posted here...why not submit them officially? 

Major, I'm not suggesting 'jumping the chain'....the other poster seemed to me to be suggesting that these matters should only be DISCUSSED by NB/BOG members, and I know you think that's as ridiculous as I do.

And if one of the good Colonels adopts some idea of mine from here and runs with it, more power to him/her!