Squadron Zaps

Started by Shotgun, January 13, 2010, 08:10:45 PM

Shotgun

I'm always looking for morale and motivational tools for my unit and think getting some zaps made would be a big hit.

Has anyone created a set of Zaps for their unit? Any recommendation on vendors, suppliers, etc.?

I've looked a at eSnacko and aviationzaps.com. Any other suggestions, comments or ideas on the topic?

Eclipse

You might want to update the 'ol website a little...   >:D

A little public recognition and news goes a long way.

"That Others May Zoom"

Fuzzy

Yes I have a comment. Awesome.

Think of the possibilities. Rival squadrons van's are prime targets. Plus support equipment, senior officers, and pretty much everything else of monetary or sentimental value.
C/Capt Semko

Eclipse

Quote from: Fuzzy on January 13, 2010, 08:16:18 PM
Think of the possiblities. Rival squadrons van's are prime targets.

One of the reasons I haven't had any made myself...

"That Others May Zoom"

DC

My unit had zaps made a few years ago by a local graphics company. It didn't take off like intended, most of them just ended up on member's vehicles as bumper stickers.

Still a fun idea, just didn't work for us.

BTCS1*

Quote from: Fuzzy on January 13, 2010, 08:16:18 PM
Yes I have a comment. Awesome.

Think of the possibilities. Rival squadrons van's are prime targets. Plus support equipment, senior officers, and pretty much everything else of monetary or sentimental value.
Don't forget to cover the basics!
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

SarDragon

USMA, West Point, fall 1967, Rutgers at Army. Departed NJ with 25 assorted Go Navy/Fly Navy stickers; returned with 3. Remainder were applied to various surfaces, including a 3-star general's staff car's front and rear bumpers. Great fun, except that RU lost.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Dracosbane

I do some graphic design work professionally, which means I get to play around at making zaps for myself and my unit.  I've designed and printed several versions of zaps as a test on my home equipment.  I'm still working on getting that one perfect design that everyone in my unit will like so that we can see about getting them printed on a larger scale.

I have designed a challenge coin that everyone liked, and I think sometime soon we're going to get them made.  Maybe.  Hopefully.  Eventually.  I'm not sure. 

Time to go huntin' for more inspiration for that perfect zap.