Joint PAWG/NJWG save

Started by Panache, September 20, 2014, 08:26:11 AM

RiverAux

Quotethe ground team found, & New Jersey State Police had removed the pilot and passenger, who were treated locally & released
Sure, it does not say "save", but that sentence structure certainly implies that because a CAP ground team found the plane and that NJSP removed them.  That is fairly typical of how most CAP saves related to crashed airplanes actually happen and I don't think that assuming that a save occurred based on the CAP FB post is at all out of line. 

If they meant to say that CAP found an airplane long after the survivors were gone, they would have described it an entirely different way if they didn't wish to imply a save. 

Now, it is most certainly likely that miscommunications between the IC and/or PIO and NHQ got NHQ confused and they wrote it thinking that a save occurred. 

Panzerbjorn

Actually the sentence structure implies that the police found the crew first, which is why I asked the original question of what really happened.

"I arrived at the door with my son in costume, and Trick or Treaters had taken all the candy."

That's the same sentence structure, and it leads one to believe that the candy was gone by the time I arrived with my son.

So....I asked the question of what really happened.
Major
Command Pilot
Ground Branch Director
Eagle Scout