"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

Too much kickback?
Gaping hole in it?
We'll never know.

Storm Chaser

Huh? What was wrong with the form? :o

a2capt

The regulation that required it .. has been rescinded.

dwb

No, the one that was effective Oct 1 was rescinded. Look at the line right above it.

Ditto with CPP. The one effective Oct 1 was rescinded and replaced by one effective in April.

Eclipse

That's what I was thinking on first glance, then I thought, maybe it meant that it was
implemented Apr and then disavowed in Oct?  So still used until then?

"That Others May Zoom"

dwb

That portion of the page has looked the same since April, when they abruptly changed the effective date of the changes.

Майор Хаткевич

dwb

Solid info about what? Nothing has been rescinded. My explanation is what happened. I remember seeing that page change back in April.

Майор Хаткевич

So...why can't they remove the duplicate info?

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

SarDragon

The list provides the current dates for forms. If there's a situation where a form with a newer date is rescinded, such as this one, it is important that the members know what the correct form is.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eclipse

Quote from: SarDragon on September 25, 2014, 07:04:38 AM
The list provides the current dates for forms. If there's a situation where a form with a newer date is rescinded, such as this one, it is important that the members know what the correct form is.

If it's got the same form number, all that should be in there is the current copy and have "previous versions obsolete".

Obsoleting a form with the same number >after< the revision data of the one considered current makes no sense.

"That Others May Zoom"