Youth NRA Marksman badge

Started by GoofyOne, March 31, 2009, 11:54:13 PM

yeahididthat

Quote from: davidsinn on April 27, 2011, 11:50:50 PM
Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 11:46:33 PM
Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on April 27, 2011, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 08:21:20 PM
it doesn't matter can someone still ansewer my question or do i have to make a brand new topic
Eclipse did answer your question. You asked:
Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 07:08:59 PM
do you know how long its been?
And Eclipse answered:
Quote from: Eclipse on April 27, 2011, 08:00:52 PM
Several years.  This thread alone is more than 2 years old.
There you go, several years.

I think you need to check your attitude before it gets you banned from the forum. It is not the good kind of contagious attitude. Multiple posts from you have started off on the wrong foot. I suggest taking some time and really reading what you post and think about how you are addressing people.

Another forum user just said that one of his cadets got his 4 months ago.

And my attitude is fine you are just reading into it too much.

It's not allowed. The regs were not updated. Weather someone else is breaking the regs through ignorance or malice is irrelevant. You attitude is a bit obnoxious.

Too bad, but thats your perception... I am perfectly fine with my attitude.

spaatzmom

Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 11:46:33 PM
Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on April 27, 2011, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 08:21:20 PM
it doesn't matter can someone still ansewer my question or do i have to make a brand new topic
Eclipse did answer your question. You asked:
Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 07:08:59 PM
do you know how long its been?
And Eclipse answered:
Quote from: Eclipse on April 27, 2011, 08:00:52 PM
Several years.  This thread alone is more than 2 years old.
There you go, several years.

I think you need to check your attitude before it gets you banned from the forum. It is not the good kind of contagious attitude. Multiple posts from you have started off on the wrong foot. I suggest taking some time and really reading what you post and think about how you are addressing people.

Another forum user just said that one of his cadets got his 4 months ago.

And my attitude is fine you are just reading into it too much.

Ahhhh!!! No, your attitude jumps off the page.  You are new to the forum and very abrasive in the way you compose your words.  While your perspective while typing may be just fine to you, several readers have not found that not to be true on more than one thread.  With reasoning, it should be apparent to you that if the problem is pointed out by more than one person and the lowest common denominator is you then the problem is you meaning your attitude.

You are a cadet and addressing mostly Senior Members in an insubordinate manner, this never ends well.  I certainly hope you are aware that many wing kings, squadron commanders, and group commanders frequent this board.  And a little heads up, they talk to each other, and often about things posted here and at other sources which may or may not be an influence in the stamping of someones promotion especially the higher ones.   What every member does or says directly affects how the public perceives CAP as a whole and few commanders are going to allow anyone make them look poorly both inside and outside of the organization.

davidsinn

Quote from: yeahididthat on April 27, 2011, 11:58:33 PM

Too bad, but thats your perception... I am perfectly fine with my attitude.

Sorry but you're not the one that gets to decide if your attitude is appropriate. That's not how life works. I once had a cadet that sounded like you. We ended up booting him out. I heard later on that he had been arrested for trying to smuggle a foreign national across the border in his trunk. I suggest you read more and type less and actually listen to what we are saying and try and learn something from it.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

yeahididthat

Thank you for grouping me with person.  :clap:  You really sound like a great leader. Did you hear the full story, or was that just hear say. Everyone has a reason for doing things, plus I support this man for bringing someone into this country. This is the best country in the world and that why everyone want to like here, for the freedoms that you and I take for granted. Plus if you really want to tell me he shouldnt have came here you need to google manifest destiny, then you can learn all about your illegal imagrants.

davidsinn

Quote from: yeahididthat on April 28, 2011, 12:19:40 AM
Thank you for grouping me with person.  :clap:  You really sound like a great leader. Did you hear the full story, or was that just hear say. Everyone has a reason for doing things, plus I support this man for bringing someone into this country. This is the best country in the world and that why everyone want to like here, for the freedoms that you and I take for granted. Plus if you really want to tell me he shouldnt have came here you need to google manifest destiny, then you can learn all about your illegal imagrants.

You support someone breaking the law? That guy in the trunk could have been a terrorist. Or smuggling drugs. I have no problem with immigrants, the ones that come through the front door, legally. I have a problem with illegal aliens whose very presence in the country is illegal and they continue to break the law from there on out.

As for the kid we booted that was just one thing he did wrong after we got rid of him. I'm not going to go into further detail but if he had just shut his pie hole and listened when we tried to teach him he would be a lot better off now. And I heard the story from his foster parents...
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

HGjunkie

yeahididthat,

Please stop posting and listen (or read) what the members are telling you. I do not want to see you kicked off this forum, because this is an incredible resource of CAP-related knowledge. Take a step back from the computer, take a couple minutes to do something else, and come back. Re-evaluate what you've been posting and compare that to what the membership is telling you about what you're posting. If you're willing to take our advice, then you could potentially become a great asset to this forum. I also suggest you check out CadetStuff, as they have a good knowledge base and a very supportive forum. Take our words for it, if you continue doing what you're doing, things are not going to end well.

Please?
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

BTCS1*

Quote from: HGjunkie on April 28, 2011, 12:56:12 AM
yeahididthat,

Please stop posting and listen (or read) what the members are telling you. I do not want to see you kicked off this forum, because this is an incredible resource of CAP-related knowledge. Take a step back from the computer, take a couple minutes to do something else, and come back. Re-evaluate what you've been posting and compare that to what the membership is telling you about what you're posting. If you're willing to take our advice, then you could potentially become a great asset to this forum. I also suggest you check out CadetStuff, as they have a good knowledge base and a very supportive forum. Take our words for it, if you continue doing what you're doing, things are not going to end well.

Please?

Well said, HG  :clap:
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

Yeahedidthat, you REALLY need to stop posting and read for a while. Cadets getting banned is never pleasant.

HGjunkie

Quote from: BTCS1* on April 28, 2011, 01:29:16 AM
Well said, HG  :clap:

Thanks. I learned from the best (Every respectable member on this forum and CS)!
••• retired
2d Lt USAF