Main Menu

WTB a Blazer?

Started by NIN, March 13, 2011, 08:09:06 PM

a2capt

The premise that monkeys will go nuts at the sight of a cupcake and thus.. be the first on it, be all over it, etc.

SarDragon

I prefer "like white on rice" myself.

Good news on the blazer, Nin. That was a decent price. What brand?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

starshippe

. . my wife brought home a brand new looking blazer from good will for me this afternoon, as, for some reason, the old blazer seems to fit tighter than it used to. i just don't understand how fabric can shrink like that.
. . in any event i wanted to pass along the price she paid. they were having a sale on all things blue. she paid one dollar.
. . i hope u all are as happy with ur (wife's) blazer purchases as i am.

bill

NIN

Quote from: starshippe on March 15, 2011, 10:58:45 PM

. . my wife brought home a brand new looking blazer from good will for me this afternoon, as, for some reason, the old blazer seems to fit tighter than it used to. i just don't understand how fabric can shrink like that.
. . in any event i wanted to pass along the price she paid. they were having a sale on all things blue. she paid one dollar.
. . i hope u all are as happy with ur (wife's) blazer purchases as i am.

Gotta love Goodwill.  Wish the two I went to had _any_ blazers...
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

a2capt

The Goodwill stores around here think they are a department store selling new stuff. The price tags are all $_.99, they just fill in a whole number.  For an operation that pretty much has a zero cost of goods, it's really lame.