What are the most common reports you run in eServices?

Started by Holding Pattern, February 14, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Holding Pattern

Also, what are the reports you wish existed in eServices?

etodd

74 folks have read this post and none have answered yet. Maybe only a very few really run reports. Wonder what the server stats say? The IT folks can tell you how many of each type were run in a certain timetable. Maybe one of them can chime in, if allowed.
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

chuckmilam

Jester

QCUA, cadet lapse, orientation flights, cadets turning 18.

Just off the top of my head.

etodd

Quote from: chuckmilam on February 15, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
Quote from: etodd on February 15, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
....if allowed.

Key point.

Yep. Someone would go all OPSEC on whether the attendance reports get run 30 times vs a plane maintenance record gets pulled 20 times. Somehow that might be giving the enemy a clue as to attendance was more important. ;)
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

NC Hokie

I run the attendance log for every meeting and most activities, and used to print the CPFT sheet as needed before moving over to the new program.  A version of the CPFT sheet for the new program would be greatly appreciated.

Other reports I run regularly are the specific qualification listings in OpsQuals, member contact info, cadet orientation flight report, the no promotions report for cadets.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Jester

Quote from: NC Hokie on February 15, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
A version of the CPFT sheet for the new program would be greatly appreciated.

I printed one last week that had old program stuff on it, griped about it here, and the one I printed Tuesday had the new stuff. Probably coincidence though.

If the events were in the same order that the fields were in the HFZ module, that would make it immensely easier to input on your own. Just in case anyone is listening.

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: etodd on February 15, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
74 folks have read this post and none have answered yet.

Or people don't want to take the time to respond.

I checked it just to see what I'm missing in the dialogue. I determined it to be minimal.

NC Hokie

Quote from: Jester on February 15, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Quote from: NC Hokie on February 15, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
A version of the CPFT sheet for the new program would be greatly appreciated.

I printed one last week that had old program stuff on it, griped about it here, and the one I printed Tuesday had the new stuff. Probably coincidence though.

If the events were in the same order that the fields were in the HFZ module, that would make it immensely easier to input on your own. Just in case anyone is listening.

Thanks. I had the same issue with the CPFT report as you but I hadn't looked at it this week since we already did the CPFT.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

MacGruff

I suppose it depends primarily on what job you are assigned to do. Certainly eServices is tailored to only give you access to reports based on your Duty Assignment. In other words, every one is different.

For myself, I find that I run any of a number of reports regularly. I probably average running between three and 5 weekly. Just yesterday I ran the Training report, the Professional Development Report and the Duty Assignment report. All of those were because I am directing an upcoming SLS and wanted to pass the word to Squadron Commanders and SMs who have not taken it yet.

As a member of the Senior Member Promotion Board committee in my squadron, I run the eligibility report once a month.

And so it goes...