Tony Pineda the Law Enforcement Agent

Started by flyguy06, May 31, 2007, 03:46:12 AM

LtCol White

Quote from: ELTHunter on June 01, 2007, 01:11:19 PM
Quote from: LtCol White on June 01, 2007, 04:00:51 AM
Quote from: ELTHunter on June 01, 2007, 02:29:13 AM
You guy's need to get a grip.  The fact that Pineda is/was an FDLE agent was published in the Florida newspapers when they reported about "testgate", and by Florida papers, I mean the mainstream newspapers, not NOTF.

Google pineda FDLE and you get a reference to Tony Pineda, FDLE agent in 8 of the first 10 returns.

Put your life on the line everyday at work and see if you don't become protective about your personal details being thrown out in public. You don't even have your name in your signature block here.

I am not advocating posting that kind of information normally.  I am just pointing out that in this particular instance, it is already well out in the public domain.  In general, I do not think we should be throwing anyone's personal details around in public.

Replied to your PM. 

As a note to all, we should not be discussing ANYONE's personal life on here. ESPECIALLY without their knowledge & permission. It doesn't matter if it has been published in a newspaper article. The media cares little about the consequences of their reports and frequently prints things that put others in harm's way.

We always preach the importance of safety in everything we do in CAP. OPSEC is a HUGE part of safety and no diffent from wearing a seatbelt when driving or staying clear of a prop on the flightline. Do it, do it right, preach it and live it and all will be safe.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

flyguy06

Ok, you know what. I retract the question. Nevermind.

jimmydeanno

but what good are body guards if you can't use them... >:D
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill